Coventry Sign Marlon King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coventry Sign Marlon King

Looks like he has his last chance......... until the next time.

wil take a while to click but he will get goals and for a free fee a good get for Cov.Perhaps he can slap Freddie eastwoods Mrs for him next time she goes shop lifting.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Football-wise, probably a good acquisition. Some club was always going to take him. But I certainly wouldn't want my ticket purchases to be contributing to his wages.

Comment

coventry are mugs for singing king i hope he does f all for them hes a grade a tool as well

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Rather them, than us.
          Marlon King is a deeply unpleasant man, and like others have already said, I am glad not a single penny of what I spend on following the Rangers will go towards paying that toerag's wages.

Comment

C U Next Tuesday.

Comment

i wouldnt want him at qpr or any other club for that matter
              c u next tuesdays like him dont deserve another chance after another chance to live the glamourous life of a football player

clubs should be allowed to completely get rid of a player like him with no ties

in my job if i had publicly beaten a women i would never be able to work in my industry again as it would look bad to have someone employed with that record against my name

y this c u next tuesday is allowed to earn the money he will earn to forget his sins is unreal

c u next tuesday indeed!!!!!!!~

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Oh dear!! Good luck to both of them!!

Comment

Gives a new meaning to the saying....send him to Coventry. A match made in heaven
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Cov fans happy with it what I have read on 606 saying they fancy play offs now with him.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                    X