palace tickets..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palace tickets..

sorry to be a pain but i find it easier to ask here than go through the club.

do we have a large allocation? had a friend let down this morning.. telling me he was booking my ticket and now has changed his tune saying ive got to book it with some other friend (politics..) beside that point im asking.. should i have any problem getting a ticket for palace tomorrow?
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

We've got an initial allocation of 1,100 - tickets are on general sale this morning.

Once these are sold i imagine we'll get a further 1,200 - 1,500

Direct train from Harrow Weald then Sheps Bush to Thornton Heath which is very handy.....

Comment

Why would we only get 2,500 odd? Stupid, it won't be a home sell out, would've thought these mugs would want 3,000+ paying customers..

Comment

1,200-1,500 was a guestimate of the next allocation....after the first 1,100 sells out. Both clubs are very vague as per usual. We may well get 3k+

From my understanding if we said we'll take the whole stand of 4,500 like Millwall and then we dont sell them all we would have to foot the bill.....that is why they have these allocation stages....

Comment

Working...
        X