QPR Direct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Direct

As a QPR fan living in Belfast, the only way I can get the shirt is through the website and ordering through QPR Direct, anyone else had any bad experiences with them recently?

I ordered a shirt with TAARABT on the back 10 days ago, and paid extra to have it delivered first class. Six days after ordering I thought it was a bit strange it hadn't arrived so I e-mailed them asking what had happened.

I got a phone message that night to say 'sorry we have no A's or 7's left it hasn't been sent yet' even though the website had been reporting 'ALL MERCHANDISE SHIPPED' for days.

Six days after a first class order and it took me to contact them before they said it hadn't been done!

Day 10 now and still no shirt - their solution? Refund £3 difference between first and second class postage. Ridiculous.

Getting incredibly frustrated with it, but living over here I can't ask for a refund and go somewhere else as there is literally no other (reliable) place to get a shirt!

Wonder if I'm the only one...?

Renewed my membership online back in the spring, still waiting for the pack of goodies, either last season's or the new one, I don't care, I just want to get some
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by takeapartyourhead View Post
      As a QPR fan living in Belfast, the only way I can get the shirt is through the website and ordering through QPR Direct, anyone else had any bad experiences with them recently?

I ordered a shirt with TAARABT on the back 10 days ago, and paid extra to have it delivered first class. Six days after ordering I thought it was a bit strange it hadn't arrived so I e-mailed them asking what had happened.

I got a phone message that night to say 'sorry we have no A's or 7's left it hasn't been sent yet' even though the website had been reporting 'ALL MERCHANDISE SHIPPED' for days.

Six days after a first class order and it took me to contact them before they said it hadn't been done!

Day 10 now and still no shirt - their solution? Refund £3 difference between first and second class postage. Ridiculous.

Getting incredibly frustrated with it, but living over here I can't ask for a refund and go somewhere else as there is literally no other (reliable) place to get a shirt!

Wonder if I'm the only one...?
      Nope.

I ordered EXACTLY the same shirt on 3rd September - paid the extra for quick delivery. I'm still waiting. Phoned them today and they STILL don't have the numbers and letters required to complete the order.

But they took the money off my card on 3rd September. I'm thinking about sueing them now.

Comment

Went into the shop earlier to get printing on a shirt I bought last week and they had a delivery of all letters and numbers this morning. Said they were working through the back log of orders so you should have your shirts soon

Comment

I think the easiest solution would be for the club to ask Adel to change his surname to TRBT.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            I think the easiest solution would be for the club to ask Adel to change his surname to TRBT.
            .....and swap numbers with Orr.

Comment

What is really annoying me is that it took so long to even tell me. I shouldn't have to go chasing them. Also that there is no note on the site. How hard is it to say 'if you are ordering 'TAARABT' it will take longer'. That's literally all it takes.

They should totally hire me to sort them out. Or just get some company who knows what they are doing to do it.

Top of the league is not going to last forever and I want a shirt during this time!!

Comment

Originally posted by takeapartyourhead View Post
                Top of the league is not going to last forever...
                Tut tut :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Tut tut :yush:
                  well i mean only another 39 games!

they could always take the FIFA10 approach and use black letters instead. At this stage I'd take Borrowdale on the back but they couldn't even do that!

Comment

To be fair if you phone up and take Borrowdale I think the club would be delighted to sell some extra letters, perfect business sense
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

got an e-mail back today (from somebody at QPR not QPR Direct) basically saying a big sorry, they agreed it was really bad, refunding the whole cost of my shipping, sent out first class today and promises of some autographed squad cards.

so not amazing, but at least they acknowledged it, and hopefully by 6 a side on friday night will have my shiny new shirt!

although squad cards? its not 1997. theres no merlin sticker albums about anymore! (or is there...)

Comment

I've had quite a few deliveries without issues.
                        But after the last 2 shipments were grabbed by Canadian customs demanding almost the amount I originally paid to be paid again in custom duty, I decided to have them shipped to family members in The UK & have them ship them on over & mark them as gifts.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

My 2 shirts (ordered 3rd September) finally arrived today. No shipping refund, no signed cards, no nothing.

Comment

Working...
                          X