A few stats to put our start in perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few stats to put our start in perspective

(1) We are a quarter of the way towards reaching a points tally that should see us in the Play-offs.

(2) If we lost the next three games we would still be on course, points-per-game-wise, for automatic promotion.

(3) If we lost the next four games we would still be on course, points-per-game-wise, for a play-off spot.

(4) To remain on course for promotion we need a points tally of 18/19 after 10 games. We already have 19 points, with 3 games in hand to reach that milestone.

(5) If we were to win the next two home games we would be just under a third of the way to an automatic promotion winning points tally.
    Be nice to Minty

You need to find a new drinking buddy. SPC has turned you into a statto.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

It's far too early to start calculating how many points are needed for promotion.

Many fans did the same last October after Magilton's team went on a good run and that run ended and QPR went on a downward spiral that almost ended in relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
        (1) We are a quarter of the way towards reaching a points tally that should see us in the Play-offs.

(2) If we lost the next three games we would still be on course, points-per-game-wise, for automatic promotion.

(3) If we lost the next four games we would still be on course, points-per-game-wise, for a play-off spot.

(4) To remain on course for promotion we need a points tally of 18/19 after 10 games. We already have 19 points, with 3 games in hand to reach that milestone.

(5) If we were to win the next two home games we would be just under a third of the way to an automatic promotion winning points tally.

6) If we lose the next three games, boy are you going to get some stick.

Having said that, good isn't ?

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            6) If we lose the next three games, boy are you going to get some stick.

Having said that, good isn't ?
            Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            It's far too early to start calculating how many points are needed for promotion.

Many fans did the same last October after Magilton's team went on a good run and that run ended and QPR went on a downward spiral that almost ended in relegation.

It's the heady heights - they're getting to me! Not used to it.

Be nice to Minty

Comment

I looked at the League Table this morning and got a nosebleed.

ATAF.

Comment

We could also lose our next 2 games (goal difference permitting) and remain top of the table. But let's hope that doesn't happen against Donny and Millwall!!
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I really think Warnock will win MOTM, Mackie will win POTM and we will have 25 points at the end of September and 36 points at the end of October.

Comment

well I'm gonna join in too, if we keep this up we'll end up with 125 points which smashes the current Championship record of 106 (Reading 2005-06) !!

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                      well I'm gonna join in too, if we keep this up we'll end up with 125 points which smashes the current Championship record of 106 (Reading 2005-06) !!
                      I hope we win promotion as Champions when we play Cardiff away, on April 23rd 2011, that would be very satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        I hope we win promotion as Champions when we play Cardiff away, on April 23rd 2011, that would be very satisfying.
                        Nowhere near as satisfying as Cardiff's financial mismanagement catching up with them and they end up in League 1 and we go up as champions!!

Be nice to Minty

Comment

I want that we play the last match and we need a goal and we score it at the 94th min agaisnt a rival and we go TOP and when bardiff or such needs a point for relegation battle and loose the gameeeeee!!

Comment

its a bit boring if we stay on TOP the whole season ... some suspense plz! and actually if you ask my opinion , I prefer 1000000 times the Championship more than that sh1t or the Premiership !
                            Last edited by rockandroll; 20-09-2010, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Leeds just made it after their superb start to the 2009-10 season, I would rather be near the top like Newcastle all season, as I dont want to go through what Leeds did in the last 3 months of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X