Promotion ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotion ..

I think its important to remember although the results have been superb and the teams performance as a whole has been a joy to watch that we ARE still beatable!!

I think its brilliant that we are top of the league, and I do think we should all sing about it at the matches!

But we still have only played 7 games, and there is a long long way to go.

I think after our next two home games we will know a little more about what we can and cant achieve and also the away match to Palace creeping up will be a real tester again.

If we can come out of those games with 7-9 points then brilliant. If we lose 1/2 then it really isnt the end of the world nor our season.

I am a little worried that we are all getting a bit complacent and may begin to think that we are better than what we really are.

We are going to lose games but I think its important to remember that we have a good squad here and if we do end up losing one or two, then we cannot lose the faith as it will come good again.

I just hope as fans we keep behind the team even if we do lose 3 on the bounce!

Come on you R'sssss

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    I think its important to remember although the results have been superb and the teams performance as a whole has been a joy to watch that we ARE still beatable!!

I think its brilliant that we are top of the league, and I do think we should all sing about it at the matches!

I think after our next two home games we will know a little more about what we can and cant achieve and also the away match to Palace creeping up will be a real tester again.

If we can come out of those games with 7-9 points then brilliant. If we lose 1/2 then it really isnt the end of the world nor our season.

I am a little worried that we are all getting a bit complacent and may begin to think that we are better than what we really are.

We are going to lose games but I think its important to remember that we have a good squad here and if we do end up losing one or two, then we cannot lose the faith as it will come good again.

Come on you R'sssss
    Great post. when we have like 5 players injured, we can still win matches. We do have a really good squad

Comment

we are 'le invincibles'...........apree ski...de lar da tour!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        I think its important to remember although the results have been superb and the teams performance as a whole has been a joy to watch that we ARE still beatable!! I think its brilliant that we are top of the league, and I do think we should all sing about it at the matches!

Come on you R'sssss

I HAD NO IDEA WHATSOEVER!

Comment

Working...
        X