Walking back to the car yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking back to the car yesterday...

Me and the boy(well he's 19 now) walking a good 10mins back to our car in our away tops, and a couple of Leicester fans congatulating us on "doing a job" on them and also the envy of not having a Warnock.
    Then this lashed up idiot from the local village with a can of special brew and a lovely waft lets say invaded my space giving it "Kennys a faaarking disgrace, he wasnt injured he still caught the ball etc etc" I mentioned to him that thats football and playing the game also his ankle was injured not his hands, I could see this answer was trying to filter through his head to which his reply was something like "DUUU WANT SOME!!!", me being aware that 1 idiot can soon escalate to 3 or 4 and this pleb just wanted a scrap I just walked away, the boy was up for a square up but sometimes an older head is needed in these situations.
    Funny though and hope his hangover is splitting as he looks at the league table today

I was walking back to station, and ended up in Morrisons Car park, I asked a Leiecester lad which way to station, and he just started singing `LCFC`. There was a few scallys about yesterday. Any way, A `normal` fan gave me directions.

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
      I was walking back to station, and ended up in Morrisons Car park, I asked a Leiecester lad which way to station, and he just started singing `LCFC`. There was a few scallys about yesterday. Any way, A `normal` fan gave me directions.
      I cannot wait for rangers to play Leeds, will that be on TV? that one I definitely want to watch.

Comment

You should have just lamped him.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Dave why should a 50+ year old with his son lamp someone?

Not really what he wants to get involved in and he was right to act in an adult manner.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

should have used ........' oooh nagi' on him!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Dave why should a 50+ year old with his son lamp someone?

Not really what he wants to get involved in and he was right to act in an adult manner.
              Because he was walking along and the fella just squared up to him for no reason.

I hate people that think they can do things like that, there asking for a smack so they shouldnt be dissapointed.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

wonder if he was one of the unfortunate baby squad who came to say 'hello' at the prince a while back
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I just had some numpty come up to me outside all angry and wound up and said "you lot are the luckiest team ever" my retort was "yeah and do you know what we get luckier every week"! He was foaming as I walked off laughing!!!!
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Walking off laughing is so effective -- leaves them standing there looking and feeling like a complete bozo.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

and you lot ( I would have said) were lucky you had Martin O'Neill, why don't you beg for him to come back?

Comment

Must admit to never ever wearing colours to an away game - just can't see the point in having a giant beacon pointing me out to some muppet looking for trouble. Don't get me wrong, I don't go slinking about in the shadows on tip-toe either and I'm very predisposed to ending things that others want to start.... just don't really need to attract unnecessary attention to me or the lad. So know colours and I always make sure I know the geography of the locale beforehand.

Comment

remember being at Filbert Street around about 1982 there was an old guy probably late 60's his was known as "Mac" (used to get in SAR) coming up from the toilets in the far right corner as you looked towards the pitch - a bunch of the local heroes starting gobbing at him - to which he promptly went over to the refreshment kiosk and purchased 2 x hot teas/coffees or bovrils - walked back to where they stood and chucked em over the w@anker5 - can still hear em screaming from the first degree scalding - real quality and a real Ranger's character - another whom i suspect has passed on to The Loft in the sky !

Comment

carefull this will get locked.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              carefull this will get locked.
                              No, I am sure he spilled them purely by accident
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X