Buying this League ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying this League ?

Totally predictable moan from jealous others, but how much have we actuallu spent ?

Hulse £750k but yet to play.
    Kenny £750k
    Taarabt £600k
    Orr £500k
    Mackie £125k
    Derry Free
    Hill Free
    Clarke Free
    Smith Loan (admittedly £1.5m ish, but not until Jan)
    Walker Loan
    TOTAL SO FAR £2.725 million
    Selling Stewart recovered £400k
    Who's spent more ? Middlesboro ?

It's not like we spent that much in the previous 2 pre seasons is it ?
    Although, there was some serious spending when FB & co 1st arrived.
    Legs, Vine. Dave, Connolly, Buzz, Delaney.

I imagine we probably have a very high Wage bill, but then so do Portsmouth. And they just brought in 2 players on 20k a week ! Tell that to the many small business's that got 20p in the pound from their Administrators. And then there's Bellamy at Cardiff !

Complete tripe, you didn't hear anyone moaning about it before a ball was kicked...it was all about Boro, now we're doing well they want an excuse. Leicester had Waghorn yesterday who cost £3m...now thats spending.

Comment

Warnock must have used comparethemarket.com to get the best deal!

Comment

Forest spent that much on chris gunter last season!! Hull have players on big wages, Bristol city must be spending a fair amount too.

To say we've bought the league is ******. If we'd have spent 10m then fair enough but we definitely haven't!

Comment

Lazy journalism will perpetrate this I'm afraid, because we have rich owners and have signed a good few players they will just write about "moneybags QPR". Why let the facts get in the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
            Lazy journalism will perpetrate this I'm afraid, because we have rich owners and have signed a good few players they will just write about "moneybags QPR". Why let the facts get in the way?
            Because they've never let facts get in the way in the past?

Comment

Working...
            X