When we do slip up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we do slip up...

.. and we will have a bad patch, (hopefully no time soon though), we need to make sure we still support the team as much as we do when it's going well. On Soccer Saturday yesterday, every time they went to Millwall after Watford had scored, the Millwall fans were giving their players some right stick.
    We fans have a big part to play this season, and if we keep supporting the team when things aren't going well, they will respond quicker, and better than if we start getting on their case.

who says wh will have a bad patch? dont remember newcastle or west broms to mwell from last season.
    no bad patch from this manager, he doesnt allow them, he gets teams promotion, its his forte.
    keep you head up and look at the clouds, stop looking down at the gutter.

Comment

I hope we don't have one, but don't rule it out. Just saying if we're behind the team 100% no matter what, it will a great benefit to them.

Comment

I think the next two games are important, if we can reach ten games unbeaten it will be even better!

6 points in our next two home games is vital!!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          who says wh will have a bad patch? dont remember newcastle or west broms to mwell from last season.
          no bad patch from this manager, he doesnt allow them, he gets teams promotion, its his forte.
          keep you head up and look at the clouds, stop looking down at the gutter.
          Agreed, I dont believe in catastrophising, keep it positive. It's almost as though people thrive on doom and gloom, enjoy the good times.

Comment

I think when we lose, and no doubt we will, maybe a tonking, The real test is how we react coming back from that.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
              Agreed, I dont believe in catastrophising, keep it positive. It's almost as though people thrive on doom and gloom, enjoy the good times.
              Not being doom and gloom at all. I'm always try to be positive, even when things haven't been so good. I'm loving the way we've started the season. But we will loose games along the way. As mentioned, it's how us and the players respond to these setbacks. If we're positive and behind the team, it will help them enormously.
              I was pointing out about the Millwall fans reaction yesterday. They've had a great start to the season, and at the first setback they're caning the team, and running on the pitch. Not what you need if you want to turn things around quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                I think when we lose, and no doubt we will, maybe a tonking, The real test is how we react coming back from that.
                words of wisdom, falling down is normal, it's how you bounce back that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                  Not being doom and gloom at all. I'm always try to be positive, even when things haven't been so good. I'm loving the way we've started the season. But we will loose games along the way. As mentioned, it's how us and the players respond to these setbacks. If we're positive and behind the team, it will help them enormously.
                  I was pointing out about the Millwall fans reaction yesterday. They've had a great start to the season, and at the first setback they're caning the team, and running on the pitch. Not what you need if you want to turn things around quickly.

OK fair enough. Law of average says we will lose at some stage and yes now there is an air of expectation amongst the club. A lot of fans will probably take it badly, it's never nice losing at any time. W6 was spot on in saying it's the reaction from the players, manager and fans that counts. By staying positive and encouraging the team will generate good vibes. At the moment we are solid with a little lady luck and about time we had some luck. Millwall, Cardiff are now showing true colours, it all looks very promising as it stands.

Comment

Working...
                  X