so pee'd off on how other teams think we are buying the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so pee'd off on how other teams think we are buying the league

i just can't believe for the life of me when looking on other championship forum, when you get ****s making out we have brought our way to the top , not saying all of them , the sensible one can understand and appreiate how well nw has built and contructed this side , with the side of 09/10 and his additions.WHY CAN'T THESES MONKEYS SEE HOW OUR GAFFER HAS PUT AND CONTRUCTED A SIDE WITH BRAINS , EXPERIENCES AND TEAM SPIRIT. #### THE LOT OF THEM

I don't give a hoot!

Comment

don't worry about them, harrow, blackburn and chelsea won the league with money, one thing about arsenal, though I hate them and wenger, they always spend less, but they haven't won anything in five years. it's just jealousy, that's all, no big deal. hell, all my friends are so jealous of me right now, they won't even say congrats, even though I would congratulate them when their teams did well.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
        don't worry about them, harrow, blackburn and chelsea won the league with money, one thing about arsenal, though I hate them and wenger, they always spend less, but they haven't won anything in five years. it's just jealousy, that's all, no big deal. hell, all my friends are so jealous of me right now, they won't even say congrats, even though I would congratulate them when their teams did well.
        Arshavin £18m
        Vermaelen £10m
        Walcott £10m
        Bentdner £5m
        Van Persie £9m
        Sagna £5m
        Ramsey £5m
        Rosicky £7m

Cheap at half the price....

Comment

who care's, nice to see people are jealous of the super hoops.

Comment

jealousy is a wonderful thing.

Comment

Absolutely. It eats people from the inside and makes them even more miserable than they already are.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Absolutely. It eats people from the inside and makes them even more miserable than they already are.

Totally agree!

Comment

I really couldn't give a flying fook what other club's fans think.

Comment

Working...
                  X