No announcement yet.

I wanna kill the T**T on the BBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a Leicester City fan so didn't wanna see them embarrassed on national tv. ******

Comment

Might aswell let that stupid bint who reads the emails present it... Hes a 1st class prat.

Mind you sacking the pair of them wouldnt be a bad idea, her voice kills my brain.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Dave you have a point, she does have a very annoying voice and haven't we had enough of useless female presenters (gaby horse logan). Going back to the original post because I don't want to be critized by dazzer for hyjacking his thread, the comment was made by our manager Neil Warnock so hardly a reason to get excited about a presenter just repeating what our own manager said. Anyway nothing suprises me Dazzer as this is very much your kind of post. Getting all excited when really you should just try and engage your brain before going into one of your rants. At least when Benny has a rant most of the time he actually talks sense.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

bints should only present cooking or cleaning the house programs imho...............oooh n television x!!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

facto I hope you actually mean that post, you seem to say it in Jest but that is exactly my point and yes do they need to get involved in everything? Await a good moan from Quaz.

Comment

im deadly serious old bean........bints n football like freddie mercury n page 3 girls.........just dont go together........every bint commentator is useless!.stick to shopping n corrie omnibus on sat afternoons imho!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                im deadly serious old bean........bints n football like freddie mercury n page 3 girls.........just dont go together........every bint commentator is useless!.stick to shopping n corrie omnibus on sat afternoons imho!
                Corrie?
                Shopping?
                Both a complete waste of time!
                Facto, I'm going to say this in the nicest possible way...

BOG OFF!!!
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Swanley I think your getting confused.

The whole point of the convo was that women shouldn't be presenters, ie Gaby Logan and the 1 on football league show although she is better on the eyes than horse face. I don't have a problem at all with women watching football on a sat, and I would infact like it if my gf was more interested but women working as pundits is just not right.

Comment

swanners you are excused on account of your heavy bossom n #### like being............

Comment

lets be honest he's only there as the baghdad broadcasting company is pc mad........take the clueless bint reading the oh so exciting text messages.....'arkwright from nowhere nothern dunghole wants to know if the pies are too costly at ceasepit lane'?.......ive long disreguarded the bbc as a respectable broadcasting organistation.,.....run by knobheads n lefties!
                      post of the year mate.

Comment

swanners you are excused on account of your heavy bossom n #### like being............
                        Thankyou!
                        Though what your tongue's doing at the end of your message, I dread to think...
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

..thats the thing with facto, he can upset a women but then get them craving for him because of his charm. It is an incredible gift and I do take notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                            Claridge either says something blindingly obvious or plain stupid.
                            No, I've learned a lot from his insightful comments, for example I've realised that Managers are happy when their teams win, and hope their winning run continues. But on the other hand, they are disappointed when their teams lose or even concede a goal. It's only by having an ex-pro in the studio that you can pick up these bits of inside knowledge, Manish wouldn't have a clue about stuff like that.

Comment

let them heap more pressure on bardiff suits me fine, the world pulling there tadger over signing ratboy who was never going to stay fit in a 46 game season!!

Comment

Has anyone else heard the female commentater on radio london, i think it may be Emma Jones.
                                Its painfull to listen to

Comment

Working...
                                X