Connolly today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connolly today?

Havent made it to the last 2 games, but i heard Warnock's summary of Connolly performance at Ipswich;

'10 out of 10. You will not see a better performance from a centre half outside of the premiership this season'

A good friend of mine says he was a rock along with Gorkss today and Kenny didnt really have a save to make.

Just wondering other peoples views?

He was my MOTM.

The defence were excellent.. very solid. Connolly was in another league though, made some really fantastic blocks.

Him and Gorkss looks formidable at the moment.

Comment

Connolly had a very solid game. Won almost everything in the air, and some fantastic tackles when needed too. Deffo a candidate for MOTM.

Comment

thanks my friend. iv been praising him for a while but seems he is proving himself now.

i just worry about hall being captain, does he walk straight back in the side?

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
          thanks my friend. iv been praising him for a while but seems he is proving himself now.

i just worry about hall being captain, does he walk straight back in the side?
          i think warnock has shown already he won't change a winning side unless he has to.

Comment

where is the cover on the bench at ch,leggs could do a job;but that is it,and who is going to lb if hill gets injured

Comment

Getting better every game. He was brilliant at Ipswich and at home to Boro and was superb again yesterday.

Gorks and Connolly are doing the business at the moment!!!!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

connolly is a great player aint he, i never saw it before to be honest.
                weird question, but if you had to imaginary shoot one player to garuntee promotion out of our first eleven from the ipswich game (cos thats our strongest side at the mo), who would it be?
                think id have to go heider.

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                  where is the cover on the bench at ch,leggs could do a job;but that is it
                  hill
                  hall
                  walker
                  oastler

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                  and who is going to lb if hill gets injured
                  walker
                  connolly
                  borrowdale

...and there's always the loan market if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                    connolly is a great player aint he, i never saw it before to be honest.
                    weird question, but if you had to imaginary shoot one player to garuntee promotion out of our first eleven from the ipswich game (cos thats our strongest side at the mo), who would it be?
                    think id have to go heider.
                    Are you on drugs?
                    That's a pretty sick question, and a f**ked up answer.

Anyway, back in the real world, I'm really pleased for Matty as plenty doubted him and maintained he wasn't actually that good.

Future captin in the making.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      Are you on drugs?
                      That's a pretty sick question, and a f**ked up answer.

Anyway, back in the real world, I'm really pleased for Matty as plenty doubted him and maintained he wasn't actually that good.

Future captin in the making.
                      calm down auntie vera for gods sake. the last of the summer wines on uk gold in a minute, dont miss it.
                      it was a hypothetical joke question on the internet, like say you were on a mountain and had to kill one of the team to survive.
                      i dont really want any of pour players murdered by a hitman.
                      you need to 'grow down' a little bit.
                      and yeah, i did more gianluca last night than pete would do at amys funeral if that matters.

Comment

Gorkks and Connelly have been fantastic. Leicester threw everything at them and they did not buckle. Thats a sign of confidence. When we bought Connelly from arsenal Arsene wenger said connelly IS a CB not a full back. He has been played out of position so many times

Comment

I know mackie will get all the plaudits but yesterday our defence were outstanding not flinching once connolly & gorkss were imence along with walker and hill

Comment

I just want Fitz Hall to retire. You just know as soon as he starts we're gonna start giving stupid goals away. Once you do that the confidence starts to go. We saw that last year.

Comment

Working...
                            X