apology to NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apology to NW

I must be the first to admit that i moaned about the signings this year, Derry, Hill, Mackie, did not fill me with much confidence for the season.

but at the moment i stand corrected, and they are playing well, long may it continue.

The next 3 games are vital with 2 London derbies in the mix, Millwall and C palace look to be games with a good atmospheres, you cant beat a good london derby under the lights at LR

Hemel Ranger

Fair play i wasnt sure about clarke & Hill but i always thought Derry was a good player and Hill is proving to be a great signing

Comment

Lee, you were one of THE most critical, right from NW becomming manager, to nigh on every signing he made. I cannot remember you once saying Derry would be good. You hardly had a good word to say about us in pre-season.

Derry definitely came under critticism under you, along wih Mackie and Hill.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Hemel,

you are not alone mate, many have been very critical. Some to the point others like myself got very angry, amit stepping up and bringing in nw, showed a change of direction!

But let's not get carried away, Watford, Cardiff have in the past have set off on fire and faded, it's a great start, we have strength in depth and I think we will add another 2 in jan if we are pushing!!

We've suffered a lot, but we have no divine right! At the moment we are earning the right and I loooove it!

Comment

get down on your knees and pray to God!

Comment

moaners will be moaners, they were born to bitch and nag , because they were women in their previous lives.

Comment

Lol!
              I think a lot of the moaners do seem more positive and can see the progress, the fact that so many slated the team before a ball was kicked was out of order! But too early to say I told you so!

I just love each day at the moment!

Comment

Also the likes of vblock, Hemel and jeffro have stood up and openly held their hands up respect to that!

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                  Also the likes of vblock, Hemel and jeffro have stood up and openly held their hands up respect to that!
                  Respect!

Comment

Lol why you up so early on a Sunday waterbuffalo?

Comment

I always knew Mackie was a good player, said that from day one as you all know.

Hill I was unsure on, but thought he would be an improvement on previous LBs.

However I thought Derry was utter tosh and couldn't understand why we signed him, I knew we needed a leader but I didn't think he was technically good enough. I was wrong.

Comment

You did Morris!

Fair play!

Let's not get carried away though! agyman and wardley must have taught us a few things, but his desire is what makes him special! You rsss

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                          Lol why you up so early on a Sunday waterbuffalo?
                          I'm in Malaysia, SR, 8 hours ahead of GMT. I should change my location, just too lazy. But if we go up, I will definitely try to get to Loftus Road.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                            I'm in Malaysia, SR, 8 hours ahead of GMT. I should change my location, just too lazy. But if we go up, I will definitely try to get to Loftus Road.
                            I think the 207 only goes as far as Uxbridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                              I think the 207 only goes as far as Uxbridge.
                              hopefully I'll have some cash next year, the only thing I want to do is fly to London and go to Mecca--Loftus Road.

Comment

Working...
                              X