Brief player rating..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brief player rating..

Kenny - Didnt have a great deal to do, made a couple of routine saves.

Walker - Class RB, gets forward really well and has good pace.

Gorkss - Very good, solid performance.

Connolly - See Gorkss.

Hill - See Connolly.

Ephraim - Quieter game going forward, but put in a great shift.

Buzsaky - Praised him last week, but didnt have the best of games. Looking forward to Faurlin coming back, he gives us more balance.

Derry - Typical Derry, won tackles, won headers, kept it simple and protected the back 4 well.

Mackie - Worked his socks off and scored 2 great goals. MOTM.

Taarabt - Very quiet game, although set up Mackies first goal.

Helguson - Usual stuff, won headers, was a nuisance to Leicester's CBs.

Ohh and I heard Sousa said we are a dirty team, well I saw 2-3 tackles put in today by Leicester players which could have been a straight red.

Very bad loser and negative manager.

All in all, it was a good defensive performance, but Leicester dominated most of the game. Bit of a smash and grab raid. BUT WHO CARES!!!!

Thanks Morris........

Comment

Adel reminds me of Arsenals Arshavin, often very lazy both but in the other hand they will give a goal or an assist from nothing.

Comment

Can't fault the side. We scored at the right times. Our 2nd was when Mackie chased a lost cause and created a chance for himself and scored. What a journey home...........battered!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
          Kenny - Didnt have a great deal to do, made a couple of routine saves.

Walker - Class RB, gets forward really well and has good pace.

Gorkss - Very good, solid performance.

Connolly - See Gorkss.

Hill - See Connolly.

Ephraim - Quieter game going forward, but put in a great shift.

Buzsaky - Praised him last week, but didnt have the best of games. Looking forward to Faurlin coming back, he gives us more balance.

Derry - Typical Derry, won tackles, won headers, kept it simple and protected the back 4 well.

Mackie - Worked his socks off and scored 2 great goals. MOTM.

Taarabt - Very quiet game, although set up Mackies first goal.

Helguson - Usual stuff, won headers, was a nuisance to Leicester's CBs.

Ohh and I heard Sousa said we are a dirty team, well I saw 2-3 tackles put in today by Leicester players which could have been a straight red.

Very bad loser and negative manager.

All in all, it was a good defensive performance, but Leicester dominated most of the game. Bit of a smash and grab raid. BUT WHO CARES!!!!
          we were listening too beeb leicester and he said we are a nasty team and they should have had a penalty, the man is an utter c u next tues if you look at the stats it was 11 fouls each and we had 2 yellows one for time wasting
          they also had 2 yellows one of which should've been a red scroll down to bottom of link for stats
          BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Player who went through the back of Taarabt should have walked -- ref didn't even give a free kick.
            Thee was as much he didn't give to us as what he didn't give to them.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
            X