This Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Site

Crashed again last night? i couldnt log on or open threads. How many visitors can it take before it crashes?

MYU got any fixes?

I was on here all last night. No problem at all.

Comment

I got the same database error i got on transfer deadline day..

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
        I got the same database error i got on transfer deadline day..
        Weird. Mind you I was on here from about 3pm onwards, not logging in and out.

Comment

seems to be when we go above 600+ , but it costs too much to add more ram to the server.

Comment

Just shows how popular this site has become how many Rangers fans saw the score and immediately came here.

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
              Just shows how popular this site has become how many Rangers fans saw the score and immediately came here.
              I came a bit later on.

Comment

i think all the time we are winning the board is going to struggle unfortunately.

Comment

We are looking into ways of improving this, you might get the occasional access error in the next few days as we try different settings - please be sure to let me or MYU know the precise time and the error message you get, this will help us!
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I had a bit of bother yesterday, about the time the final whistle went. Not surprising, really.

Comment

Ironic that the one time you want the site to be working is when it gets busy.

Comment

1 was on all nite with no probs....cant say the same bout footy banter, kept freezing and kept hearing farting sounds!

Comment

Yeah, had the database error message as well.
                          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------
                          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

You are right and as soon as the game finished we had problems, normally it gets busy after we lose a game, never when we win but makes a nice change.

I've been looking into it most of the day but it may not be an easy solution and it's something we are looking at right now and want fixed before the next transfer window.

We are testing a new feature out at the moment, it's not a fix but will turn you away once we reach a limit to prevent the site from crashing, what this limit is we don't know and need you help to let us know if you get a message that don't allow you to login.

Please email watrb@hotmail.co.uk

With your user name and time, if you know how many members are online please let us know.

Thank you.

Comment

be funny if no mods and admin could get on using that "fix"

Comment

Working...
                              X