Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are we ready for the premiership as a team and as a club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
    We're going up, we're going up!

I'm so excited I can't sleep!
    I can't believe we're averaging almost 3 goals a game! And all those clean sheets. Beautiful, muy bueno, is Mackie English or Scottish?

Comment

Born in Dorking. As English as they come. Will be England centre-forward one day.

However.......

"On 24 August 2010, Mackie stated that he wants to play internationally for Scotland. The Englishman is allowed to play due to his grandparents being Scottish."
      Last edited by Toni German; 16-09-2010, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Mackie for Scotland!

Comment

The Board are very astute. their business acumen is 2nd to none. They are the ones who are leading us forward. They have showed their intentions with putting NW at the helm and a good few signings. Fulham, Blackburn, Stoke, birmingham, west ham. We are not far behind these clubs now. They are a good example of how to get it right.(west ham maybe not!!) The board live within their means, not paying ridiculous amounts in players wages like portsmouth did.

Comment

The team has some good players who I think could step up, but Im sure that would be addressed if we did go up. As for the club. Well we have good board in place but the ground will always be a stickng point. I just don't think you can survive in the premiership on gates of 16-17 K. And I know poeple will be thinking, whats the point of a 25-30K seater ground if we cant fill it, but I think a half decent prem QPR team would get near to filling one. Look at Fullham, hate them or not they are getting decent crowds. Stoke, 4 years ago averaged about 14-15 K now they sell out 27500 every week. So in answer to the original question at the moment, the team isnt a million miles away but the infrastruture of the club is.

Comment

If we went up, and we finished last and went down, we'd have 30 million pound, so we could buy players and be competitive, and we could be like west brom, a yo-yo club, every year up and down, I'd take that.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                oi, don't jinx us, mate...it's a terrific start, but it is going to be tight till the end.
                Could be, sure, but I have to say, we're as good, if not better, as the best the Championship can offer at this moment in time. :yush:

Comment

There is no way amit and co will settle for yo yo, we can be more successfull than half the prem, pushing for europa, fa cups and carling cups and mid table

Comment

Working...
                  X