No announcement yet.

Leicester fans......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why harp on about last season? Because they know they lose the arguement on current form!!
    We got smashed at Ipswich last season, and at Sheff U, we also lost at home to Scunny and got battered by McBoro. So following the same pattern - we got stuffed at the crisp bowl last year = bring it on!!!
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Just read a piece where Dave Jones said "I'd love to play Paulo Sousa and his Leicester team when we are at full pelt", which suggests Leicester aint all that and if he had his four best players, they would have won.
      In a real world wouldn't we all, what a stupid thing to say and nothing more than I would expect from a taff after losing.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Rangers 15-0 Leicester,
        okay I'll take 7-0

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Sousa's side will be far more difficult to break down than any of the teams we've played so far. Be happy with a point to be fair.
          Its got a draw written all over it, for Sousa to keep a clean sheet against us will feel like a win to him. It also means he'll have every man behind the ball, a long range effort will settle this one for us if we get the win IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Its got a draw written all over it, for Sousa to keep a clean sheet against us will feel like a win to him. It also means he'll have every man behind the ball, a long range effort will settle this one for us if we get the win IMO.
            a long range effort from Tommy Smith or Mackie

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
              a long range effort from Tommy Smith or Mackie
              How do I know just think Sousa will restrict us hitting them on the counter

Comment

Working...
              X