QPR - THE REAL DEAL & the reasons why we are doing so well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR - THE REAL DEAL & the reasons why we are doing so well

Don't matter what people say, based on the law of averages in the great sport that we all love, the more chances you create the more chance you have of scoring goals. On our journey to Ipswich last night we was talking in the car and my mate piped up and said he read in a magazine the other day that prior to last nights game we had 79 shots so far in 5 games with 57 (or 58 - he couldn't actually remember exactly) on target. That's over 11 a game on average on target! When you are creating this many chances you will score goals regardless of you ability in front of goal. Add to this the amount of chances we are actually giving to other teams and there you have the perfect concoction for a team of winners. When this changes we'll have to reassess our tactics, but for now I cant see us not scoring in games. Because of this sides will have to change their approach and I think in later weeks to follow you’ll probably see teams start to play against us defensive minded. Will be interesting to see how we respond if and when this happens??

Were you sitting with Sirpie?? If not,he won't be happy.He's the statto round here!!!
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Working...
    X