No announcement yet.

One thing NW must not do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

must not get involved in FA cup. in the 2004-5 season, ties against aston villa, west ham twice, arsenal twice, cost sheff utd promotion that year

Comment

do you think warnock told the players to not bother against port vale?
      seriously looking that way now isnt it.
      sod the fa cup as well, hope we go out first round. we can have a crack at that next season.

Comment

I agree to concentrate on the league, but I really want this team to play Chelsea at W12 or their sh1te hole in the FA Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          I agree to concentrate on the league, but I really want this team to play Chelsea at W12 or their sh1te hole in the FA Cup.
          Only ever want to go there again in a league game.

Wouldn't mind a little trip to The Emirates though.
          Other than that... sod the FA Cup.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            sod that. the hammering would muller our confidence and show the players they are not invincible.

Comment

I dont think we would get a hammering as they would rest their better players and leave them on the bench. Also, fat frank would not have scored his goal in the last game if Derry was playing.

Comment

port vale hammered us cos the league is our only priority this season, imagine would the best team in the world would do.
                please dont wish them on us.
                someone like doncastor away and a 1-0 loss would do me.

Comment

Working...
                X