Hulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulse

Anyone know what progress he is making,will he be fit for sat or is he still 2 weeks off,he will be an important player for us

Even if he was fit, he would struggle to get in just like Smith is. No way Warnock would drop Heider atm.

Comment

I imagine he won't be brought in until after international break

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Anyone know what progress he is making,will he be fit for sat or is he still 2 weeks off,he will be an important player for us
        good post, we have never needed a player to come back and be match fit imho.
        maybe he is the man who can lift us and get us out of the shite.

Comment

Judging by your comments you haven't been to many games. There is no way HH can or will be dropped at the minute. His all round games has been superb up to now. Last season he was critizied big time. The reason for this was that we struggled to create goal scoring opportunities and when we did they fell to him and he never came up trumps. However what people were blinkered by was just this and not many actually assessed his all round game. He leads the line superb from the front. Last night their center back McNally or whatever his name was almost a foot taller than HH, yet HH pretty much won everything off him. He worked his socks off and never stopped chasing. Was back defending corners and set pieces. Hulse will be an important bench warmer as long as HH continues in this vain. HH is one of our unsung heros at the minute in my eyes!

Comment

we need goals, and i dont care where they come from as long as we start getting them.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              we need goals, and i dont care where they come from as long as we start getting them.
              Yeah,we're really struggling to find the net at the moment!!!!!
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Whats the old saying "if it's not broke,don't fix it!!"
                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  Judging by your comments you haven't been to many games. There is no way HH can or will be dropped at the minute. His all round games has been superb up to now. Last season he was critizied big time. The reason for this was that we struggled to create goal scoring opportunities and when we did they fell to him and he never came up trumps. However what people were blinkered by was just this and not many actually assessed his all round game. He leads the line superb from the front. Last night their center back McNally or whatever his name was almost a foot taller than HH, yet HH pretty much won everything off him. He worked his socks off and never stopped chasing. Was back defending corners and set pieces. Hulse will be an important bench warmer as long as HH continues in this vain. HH is one of our unsung heros at the minute in my eyes!
                  WHAT COMMENTS exactly???????,FFS all i asked was what progress he is making and that he will be an important player for us,as he is a QPR player,read the ****ing thread in future,and the same to G.T.P

Comment

WHAT COMMENTS exactly???????,FFS all i asked was what progress he is making and that he will be an important player for us,as he is a QPR player,read the ****ing thread in future,and the same to G.T.P
                    ERM excuse me! As you asked "I did read the f**king thread!"

It's a pathetic one and one that shows you must be deluded. Ask yourself why soooo many other posters have come back with sarcastic comments directed at you.

You originally posted "Anyone know what progress he is making,will he be fit for sat or is he still 2 weeks off,he will be an important player for us".

Tell me why he will be an important player for us? Sounds like you are implying we are struggling at the minute. We are desparate for him to come back because he is important right? Or have I misread exactly what you have typed? I'll stick to my guns on this one given I haven't missed a game all season. At the minute Hulse won't get into our starting 11. Don't get me wrong I think he's a great addition but WHY WOULD WARNOCK TRY FIXING SOMETHING THAT ISN'T BROKE!

Now stop being a tool, man up and stop swearing at people!

Comment

Oh dear Matt-chew, your armchair comfy mo cara See super. Jamie got two more last night
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

OMG....I have already made plenty of comments on how well Helguson is doing and im not suggesting he should be dropped,BUT would much prefer to have Hulse on the bench than Dave or Clarke,and bear in mind the HH does pick up a lot of injuries,hope that clears that up and i stand by what i said,I think Hulse will be an important player for us,and i was only swearing at dazzler and G.T.P.

Comment

No player is gonna play all the games so players such as Rowlands , Buzaky, smith and Hulse are gonna be very important over the coarse of the season

I might even go as far as saying Lee cook could still have an impact but not so sure that he is a warnock type of player as he doesn't graft like Hogan or Mackie

Comment

EXACTLY....at last a sensible response!

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
                              No player is gonna play all the games
                              ORLY?

Comment

Working...
                              X