No announcement yet.

Adel's Strop & The Penalty..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about Kaspars boots but what about his head KG was immense last night won everything in the air
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I would rather Taarabt play 46 games of 70mins rather than only 30 games of 90mins, IMO Neil probably thinks that too, it's just relaying it to Adel.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Just watched the full Warnock interview on QPR Player & Warnock tongue in cheek said 'Adel kicked a few bottles but at least he didn't throw anything at me, I've told the lads let him kick bottles & throw shirts all day long as long as he plays like that, we've just got to put up with it. He's a super player its as good as I've seen him away from home, but you can't tell him anything can ya. Adels like a matador for me he's unbelievable I've never ever worked with a player like him in my career & I love him absolutely love him even when he throws things at me'

It was all said tongue in cheek but very affectionate at the same time. We have got an absolute diamond in Neil Warnock, he would not of stood for that 5 years ago, but he appreciates what Adel brings to the team & if that includes the occasional strop so be it.

NW-Class act.

Comment

Working...
        X