Are we playing above ourselves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we playing above ourselves...

...or are we really this good (and the rest of the division this bad)? Look at the goal difference - its unbelieveable.

Warno described us as a potential top six team but not a top two team (before signing of Hulse and Smith, thought neither have made a significant contribution yet). Has Warno got a lot out of some fairly workmanlike players, or are we really a pretty good side? I'd appreciate your help on this as I'm still a bit shell-shocked (entirely in a good way) by our start to the season.

what i am intrigued about is that why, after every team we play (bar derby) have the opposition manager etc.. said how poor their team was.

surely it must be us making them play poorly with our sheer hard work? not all teams can play badly against us.
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

its down to hard work,if you looked at palace results when warnock was there,not many defeats;that is the way to get promoted

Comment

NW knows we have a good team but by saying we're only a top six team keeps everyone on their toes and motivates them to prove him wrong. NW is great at this physcobabble sh*t!!
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

No, we are under achieving.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            No, we are under achieving.

Comment

Rol out the cliches!

You can only beat what's in front of you.
              The table never lies.
              Its a team game.
              The more you shoot the more you score.

Comment

In fairness we could have had many more goals. Scunthorpe and Boro games spring to mind

Comment

We are playing as a TEAM. That helps a lot..............

Comment

Transformers : The Return of Queens Park Rangers !

as I just read it in a Cardiff city forum

Comment

We never went away - sometimes we were just a little hard to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X