Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck

is an over-used phrase in sport. Gary Player once said "the more I practice, the luckier I seem to become" but traditionally I'd say Rangers were an "unlucky" club - always more likely to concede in the 94th minute than score. Whether it really is luck, of course, is more debatable but either way I see things changing this season for QPR. The Derby result, despite all the other wins, for me remains the most significant result for us so far this season because it has always been rare for a Rangers team to play really badly and steal a result. That's what successful teams (like Chelsea) do, not "nice" teams like QPR. The other tiny sign that made me think "maybe, just maybe, Lady Luck is smiling on us this season" was the Burnley result. They could be a threat for the second promotion place come the end of the season - and they go and lose in the 94the minute: the kind of calamity that if it was us we would all groan "typical Rangers". I don't know, very early days, but the pointers are all positive at the moment. Cardiff losing too, things just seem to be going our way for once...

the amount of penalties we are getting is not normal rangers either

Comment

Lucky teams win things / get promoted

Unlucky teams win nish / get relegated.

You make your own luck in this world.

Truth.
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I think there's an incredible team spirit, which always makes a massive difference, and again it all comes back to the man in charge - Neil Warnock. He is the major catalyst in all of of this. In his own words he calls himself "the conductor". Yes luck always plays its part, but for me Warnock plays an even bigger one.

Comment

Working...
        X