"We're going to win the league"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We're going to win the league"

I noticed on Saturday that we refrained from singing that. I didn't even hear "we are top of the league". If we get a result at Leicester, will we continue to be so modest at our next home match? Just trying to gauge the optimism/ confidence levels on here at the moment.

i definitely heard either "We're going to win the league" or "the R's are going up" on saturday. it wasn't for long, but it was sung for sure.

Comment

Really? Never heard that. Too busy singing to the departing Boro fans "is there a fire drill?"

Comment

hold your camels... still 40 gamesssssssssssssssss thats a 2-ways moon trip

Comment

i can remember cardiff being 10-12 points clear and still not going up;so hold your horses

Comment

If you read my original post I'm not saying we are going to go up, still less win the league - have supported this club far too long to make wild predictions - just simply noting the caution and modesty of the fan base. I think that's a good thing.

Comment

Plenty of singing at Ipswich about getting promoted to the top flight. Starting to believe /get carried away ...

Comment

some Ipswich fans believe in our promotion too

http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php?m=v&t=69890#0
                and
                http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php?m=v&t=69882#1

but hold up our camels!

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                  i can remember cardiff being 10-12 points clear and still not going up;so hold your horses
                  Well said. When injuries start hitting our players, we will see how capabale we are to keep the form.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Might not of heard it Saturday but last night was a celebration.

We are top of the league and The R's are going up. A little premature but when was the last time we had such a good start
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I believe.we will get stronger,buy in January and romp the league
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Hope so Plough bl00dy hope so
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What a fantastic win, it was a true test against another side who were also unbeaten and in 3rd place before the game. We had Ramage and Hall out at the back but Neil dealt with that promptly. Hulse is still to start and Clarke nearly scored with his 1st touch when he came on. As I wasn't there I can't comment on Taarabts so called 'strop' and I'm sure Neil will sort it.
                          It's really looking good and we have now shown we have a squad rather than just one team.
                          Roll on Leicester I'll be there.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                            some Ipswich fans believe in our promotion too

http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php?m=v&t=69890#0

xrayspecs has given us a great summary there!
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              If you read my original post I'm not saying we are going to go up, still less win the league - have supported this club far too long to make wild predictions - just simply noting the caution and modesty of the fan base. I think that's a good thing.
                              I agree, we do not want to jinx the team, too early for the we're going to go up stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X