Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle on season long loan now maybe??

Comment

Let's show the guy some respect. Looked like he was coming good at centre back - his preferred position - until tail-end of last season. Got a red card, missed the start of the season and then injures himself badly after a few minutes on the pitch.

Get well soon Rambo.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
        really? .... did he fall in a heap? overstretch? nasty tackle? what part of the body... jeez
        happened right in front of me in R block, when he put in a cross while running. he went down as soon as the ball left his foot. didn't look too bad but he did hobble all the way back up the pitch, and then wentdown after the corner was taken. if it was torn ligament, he would not have been able to complete the match, like the hero he is. best of luck peter and speedy recovery

Comment

Dire footballer and he showed that in the time he was on againt Boro(before he got injured he was shocking on the ball) but all the same, I hope he has a speedy recovery-certainly cant fault his effort though.
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I Hopw Rambo gets fit soon. Shame if he`s out too long, We Need ALL our CB`s on Fire this season

Comment

Working...
            X