• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get to know the palace ULTRAS

http://europeanfootballweekends.blog...palace-fc.html

What a load of ******s they are.

Comment

i was going to start a thread (but i didnt want to get hated on) about how the palace boys jams eagle bblock etc oh and that div palacedave havent been onto to gloat about darren ambroses goal scoring record

so glad we never signed him and that two fingers upto palace fans everywhere if buzz cant get in our team what hope did ambrose have

ha

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

A right bunch of Nigels' . Pathetic lot

Comment

It's just embarrassing. Twelve lads from Croydon or New Addington with a penchant for face scarves and suddenly they think they're the equivalent of Roma or Galatasaray!!

The article is clearly written by a Palace fan. Anyone who thinks that the Eagle/Seagull rivalry warrants a place in the Top 100 let alone Top 10 needs mental care. No-one cares outside of Croydon and Brighton..........

Comment

palace and seagulls.the old firm clash.honestly a little bit of wee came out.20 twelve year olds jumping around calling themselves ultras,do me a favour.joke club
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I'll have to keep an eye out for them when they come on mass to loftus road

What a bunch of W****rs !!

Comment

I stopped at the line 'Palace v Brighton is one of the best derbies in the land'

Comment

Brighton palace one of britains greatest rivalries.yeah right.Still a girl i knows brother did get stabbed 8 times at brighton and thrown over the sea wall late 70s with the Y i d s there.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Funny as, 20 scarf wearing kids bopping up and down, doesn't make them ultras, we probably all wanted to sing more before our voices broke too. lol
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Brighton palace one of britains greatest rivalries.yeah right.Still a girl i knows brother did get stabbed 8 times at brighton and thrown over the sea wall late 70s with the Y i d s there.
                      yeah but it wasn't a knife they stabbed him with

Comment

This is very funny a mixture of chavs and grown men trying to be Italian!

We have the best support in the world in England sontrying to emulate a load of Italians is not only funny but very embarrasing !

Lol! Very funny!

Comment

I reckon they hope that yelling their lungs out will make their voices seem deeper..

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                            Funny as, 20 scarf wearing kids bopping up and down, doesn't make them ultras, we probably all wanted to sing more before our voices broke too. lol
                            Those aren't scarfs on their faces,their gimp masks.

Comment

I don't know why they have included a picture of the fans behind the goal all holding cards up at a game, the so called ultras only number about 20 and they are in one corner (B Block i think) Trying to make it look bigger in a picture is sad. Even the video shows where and how many there are. lol
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X