Palace away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace away

Palace tickets done but does anyone know why they have moved us? Still in the same toilet stand but further along. A move away from the Palarse ultra gaylords maybe, but closer to the home fans in the same stand!?

Any ideas?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

are they sold out yet? wanna get tickets for that.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'm absolutely gutted as I can't make this one. I NEVER miss this fixture and didn't think ahead when booking up flights to go see my cousin.

I was even at the Valentine's day one when I told the missus she'd have to come if she wanted to spend that night with me...

Truely gutted about this.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Fans have moaned about our prices, but for me and my nipper to go there is £45, at LR the same for away fans would be £25 or £30. Ipswich is even dearer.
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Palace tickets done but does anyone know why they have moved us? Still in the same toilet stand but further along. A move away from the Palarse ultra gaylords maybe, but closer to the home fans in the same stand!?

Any ideas?
          Read in some south London paper that it was due to police advise and the fact their 15 yrs old ultras all gather in the stand close to where the away section used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauerQPR View Post
            Read in some south London paper that it was due to police advise and the fact their 15 yrs old ultras all gather in the stand close to where the away section used to be.
            Guessed it would be something like that - how sad!!

Oh and Ginger - they only just went on sale today - ST's only until next week so you should be ok - but as someone else said the prices (just like Ipswich) are a disgrace!!
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Guessed it would be something like that - how sad!!

Oh and Ginger - they only just went on sale today - ST's only until next week so you should be ok - but as someone else said the prices (just like Ipswich) are a disgrace!!
              To be fair, it is their Cup Final.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                To be fair, it is their Cup Final.

#standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

is quite real though isnt it

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Any word on how many tickets we've been given?

Edit - initial 1,100 but I believe that stand holds about 6,000 and don't think they'll put many of their fans in there?
                    Last edited by Magic; 13-09-2010, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Palace only given us 1100 tickets for that. Is that a miss print. What a boring name for a stand by the way

Comment

I read an article a few weeks back i think (don't know if anyone can find the thread) where Us and Millwall are being given the most away support allocation, the whole stand i think, actually putting us there as usual because i think they now put away supporters at the other end of the ground. Can someone find the piece?
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                        X