Football League iPhone App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football League iPhone App

It's pretty good actually. Free download for the app, and then £4.99 to upgrade to the club of your choice for a years subscription. Get's all the highlights for the games, and they've archived them right back to about half-way through last seson.
    Your mum would love me...

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    It's pretty good actually. Free download for the app, and then £4.99 to upgrade to the club of your choice for a years subscription. Get's all the highlights for the games, and they've archived them right back to about half-way through last seson.
    Agree - downloaded it this weekend.

Only thing to be careful of is when it asks you to select a club, there's a bit of a lag. First time I stabbed at the screen and ended up selcting AFC Bournmouth! There didn't seem to be an option to change the club once you select it, so I had to delete the app and reload it.

Probably just me being a muppet

Comment

I downloaded the app too. Very good. I also done the predict score thing and went for a 3-0 win against boro!

Comment

Lads is this available for iphone geeks only? Or can us movers & earners on BlackBerry's use it too?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Lads is this available for iphone geeks only? Or can us movers & earners on BlackBerry's use it too?
          only on iphone i think. Probably won't be long before it's released on other devices i reckon.

Comment

Cheers Raj.

Comment

Working...
            X