Saturdays Ref

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturdays Ref

Just thought i have to give a bit of credit to the referee for saturday game Mr Mike Russell. He was very lenient not brandishing yellow card all over the place allowed the game to flow let tackles be made.which made it an entertaining match. He could have booked several players in fact the only booking was for the penalty,I think the only mistake he made was missing H.H penalty in the 1st half other than that thought he was the best ref we had in years. Well done Mr Russell

iselworth thought the exact same as you mate.

Comment

Strange one though that drop ball on the edge of paddy's area, WTF was that all about?
      Great one though when Paddy picked it up practically from the floor from it and left their player wondering what was going on.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Just thought i have to give a bit of credit to the referee for saturday game Mr Mike Russell. He was very lenient not brandishing yellow card all over the place allowed the game to flow let tackles be made.which made it an entertaining match. He could have booked several players in fact the only booking was for the penalty,I think the only mistake he made was missing H.H penalty in the 1st half other than that thought he was the best ref we had in years. Well done Mr Russell
        TBF the ref did have a good game. With regards to the first penalty appeal (the foul on Taarabt) I was too far from it. I did think though that if it wasn't a penalty then he should of booked Taarabt. The second appeal (HH being brought down by Robson in the first half) - I thought to refs positioning was a little bad but in FAIRNESS it was right in front of the linesman and he should of given it. When all the players was complaining to him he was honest and said sorry I didn't see it and the linesman never gave it. I thought that was stone wall too though! The third again his positioning was a little bad but thankfully the linesman gave it. Other than that he had a good game and yes as you say other refs could of been card happy.

Comment

Working...
        X