IPSWICH v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPSWICH v QPR

Don't understand the negativity on here.

IPSWICH
    First 5 games, goals scored:-
    (the "0" was at Fratton Park FFS. EVERYONE scores there.)

Goal Difference = +5

QPR
    First 5 games, goals scored:-

Goal Difference = +12

I see no reason to be frightened.

Repeat after me, "We will WIN at Portman Road".

What will be will be but they have to come at us and we will hit them on the break

Comment

Whenever I hear QPR fans growing cocky, I get nervous. Love the buzz about the place at the moment but I've supported this club too long to get carried away.

Comment

The young lad o'connor is now fit and he will be a big threat. We need to defend well. I would take a draw for sure.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Sorry mate but I suspect I'll have to bring this back up at 10pm Tuesday..

Comment

Agree 12, I'd take a draw but you are v welcome to ram that back down my throat at 10pm on tues Magic mate.

Comment

Gonna be a tough old game, a point wouldnt be the worst result, ofcourse, i would love a win.

I'll be there, come on you super hoops!
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Whenever I hear QPR fans growing cocky, I get nervous. Love the buzz about the place at the moment but I've supported this club too long to get carried away.
                Same as that. ^^^

I'd gladly take a point on tuesday, and get the f**k out of there still unbeaten.
                This is one of the 3 hardest games of the season.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Not trying to be cocky. Just looking at the raw data and honestly believing we can win. It's not illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                    Not trying to be cocky. Just looking at the raw data and honestly believing we can win. It's not illegal.
                    did you look at the raw data before Derby

Comment

I think we have every reason to be confident. I think we'll win. If we don't, we'll win the next one. We have a promotion winning team at the moment.

Comment

I have seen all the games apart from when on holiday for Barnsley. If we play like we have in allthe games apart from Derby we will win. If we play like we did against Derby we will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          did you look at the raw data before Derby
                          No cos the sample was too small. It's 25% bigger now, 5 games instead of 4.

And the 5th one was against the pre-season favs who we beat 3-0.

Cough.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                            No cos the sample was too small. It's 25% bigger now, 5 games instead of 4.

And the 5th one was against the pre-season favs who we beat 3-0.

Cough.
                            but surely if we beat teams like boro the teams like Derby should be easy, i would take a draw up there all day.

Comment

It's not size that counts....thats what I keep telling myself...

Comment

Working...
                              X