Warnocks post match interview on QPR Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnocks post match interview on QPR Player

Who's the d1ck who's sat right on top of the frigging microphone banging away on his ruddy keyboard. What a class 1 numpty!

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Who's the d1ck who's sat right on top of the frigging microphone banging away on his ruddy keyboard. What a class 1 numpty!

It annoyed me so much. I couldn't concentrate on what Warnock was saying.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!

I saw the press room when I did the stadium tour (sat the THE chair too!). It's nice but quite narrow and if there were a lot of reporters in there it could get quite congested.

You would think that the person doing the filming for QPRWorld would be aware of a reporter right next to him with very heavy fingers and may wonder if his microphone would pick it up (and perhaps move or ask him to go somewhere else). If i was actually the World reporter himself then he should be shot

Someone with links to QPRWorld should feed this back to him...MYU/Pete??!!

Comment

We're all on the same boat then, think Warnock was hacked off also.

Get rid of him I say!

Comment

Why not use a voice recorder and then do the type-up later?
          Surely that's what most reporters do nowadays?
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking when watching it unless this person thought they were superman.

Comment

He'd ran out of dictaphone batteries. Golden rule of jounalism: always carry a spare set!

Comment

Working...
              X