X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
    Birthday vouchers from the parents?.

Along those lines mate, haha.

Long story short, I work in IT sales and Fujistsu have been running some incentitive. I've got £100 worth so far, and I have a few Server/Storage deals that should fall this month which will get me another £350 worth. About time though mate as it's been a tough 2 years.

I've not had a touch like that in ages, and it'll come just in time for my mates wedding as well.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

That's sweet mate.

Nice timing as well.

Comment

I was there today, player's were fantastic, talking to everyone about the new shirt, how we're doing ect.

Cookie in particular is a really nice bloke, proper down to earth. Was saying he's just started hitting the ground running, and is looking to be back for selection just after the Internationals.
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Along those lines mate, haha.

Long story short, I work in IT sales and Fujistsu have been running some incentitive. I've got £100 worth so far, and I have a few Server/Storage deals that should fall this month which will get me another £350 worth. About time though mate as it's been a tough 2 years.

I've not had a touch like that in ages, and it'll come just in time for my mates wedding as well.
          Aswell as that remember you can get discount from House of Frazer if you have a season ticket, stock a nice range of Lacoste there.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            Aswell as that remember you can get discount from House of Frazer if you have a season ticket, stock a nice range of Lacoste there.
            Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Cashback.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
            X