Boro reminded me of us....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boro reminded me of us....

Over the last 2 seasons getting in players he only care about there paychecks and not the shirt your wearing!!
    Thankgod warnock came in when he did and brought players such as mackie, Derry and hill who will always give you 100% every game.

I was looking at Boyd yesterday-I would have been happy if we had signed him in the Summer...............how wrong I was, he needs to lose at least a stone and sort his head out.

Comment

That said they looked better than us the first 40 minutes. But rarely have I seen a half time team talk have such dramatic effect.

The Boro player who stood out for me was Lita - worked really hard when he came on and far more effective than Boyd who looked pretty anonymous.

Comment

Strachan has brought in too many jocks.The SPL is a poor league and players look better there than they really are.Players like Boyd can score there because,apart from Celtic and Rangers,most other teams are League 1 level and lower.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
          Over the last 2 seasons getting in players he only care about there paychecks and not the shirt your wearing!!
          Thankgod warnock came in when he did and brought players such as mackie, Derry and hill who will always give you 100% every game.
          Spot on.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

You are hardly gonna care about the shirt you are wearing when you are a loan player.

Stopping loaning in all our players has been the key to our success.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post

...players who most peolpe thought would be rubbish and could not understand why they were purchased! I for one didn't pass judgement outwardly, but I too thought they were odd signings and so far I am wrong - but the season is 5 games old, lets wait until xmas before passing real judgement on these 3.

Comment

At least we know we would win the SPL.

Comment

Working...
                X