Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Report In The News Of The World. (We Even Get A Shout)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Report In The News Of The World. (We Even Get A Shout)

so true what warnock said about helguson as well, most people wanted him well gone.
    Last edited by Guest; 16-09-2010, 11:33 PM.

'Three sides of the ground provided the kind of noise rarely heard in recent seasons' Loved that!

btw out of interest how do you upload a pic from your phone onto a post? I no how to do it from a site but not phone?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      so true what warnock said about helguson as well, most people wanted him well gone.
      Think he meant it was the club that wanted to sell him.

Comment

yeah the club and fans alike, no?

Comment

Possibly...I just got the impression he was referring specifically to the club. Might be wrong of course.

Comment

In the Irish NOW we got 1/16 of a page Norwich Cardiff Portsmouth Leeds all got almost a whole page each. Even Scunthope v Bristol City got half a page. wtf we have a lot of R's over here. My son recently got engaged and yes the dad is R's. in Loughrea in Co. Galway wher live ive met 2 lads in QPR tops, driving around Galway i seen QPR stickers on cars for **** sake NOW give us a decent report we are top of the league, and we have mre suppoters here than bar Leeds than any other team

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR View Post
              In the Irish NOW we got 1/16 of a page Norwich Cardiff Portsmouth Leeds all got almost a whole page each. Even Scunthope v Bristol City got half a page. wtf we have a lot of R's over here. My son recently got engaged and yes the dad is R's. in Loughrea in Co. Galway wher live ive met 2 lads in QPR tops, driving around Galway i seen QPR stickers on cars for **** sake NOW give us a decent report we are top of the league, and we have mre suppoters here than bar Leeds than any other team
              Its always been the same :yush: I dont bother buying the rags anymore, much prefer to read the reports on the net

Comment

i know but someone in the Irish News of the world seems to think no one here wants to read about us, we always get the smallest report. the only time we get a full report is when we are away and lose. even in the ratings most of our players only got 6 out of 10. FFS we beat the pre-season favourites 3-0 rant over

Comment

WOW!!
                  just found this report on fans network. reading is like some sort of dream, its as if it aint us you are reading about. so positive and the best match report ive read in donkeys.
                  pleased aint the word.

Comment

Working...
                  X