Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The referee yesterday

I thought he was great and got every single decision spot on

What about the penalty shout in the first half?

Comment

99% Agreed, but possibly should have given our 2nd penalty shout in 1st half, but we didn't half to wait too long for him to correct that !

Comment

Dunno Beefy, on the whole he was very good but I was in line with Taarabt penalty shout which was 6 of one BUT Helguson CLEARLY had his foot swiped from underneath him and was a spot on penalty. Decent performance by the ref all round.

Comment

Wow you people must be still drunk from yesterday.

In the first halr there was numerous x-rated tackles, the penalty not given, and mackie elbowed in the face by their left back. All of which he bottled

Comment

The lino gave our penalty. Robson was all over Helgusson.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by highgradeR View Post
              Wow you people must be still drunk from yesterday.

In the first halr there was numerous x-rated tackles, the penalty not given, and mackie elbowed in the face by their left back. All of which he bottled
              I agree plenty of very hard tackles were flying in but neither side were compalining and the ref let the game flow

Must admit I forgot about the 2nd penalty shout in the 1st half but overall I thought the ref was excellent

Comment

Looked like our good mucker Leroy massacred Gorkss too? Didn't get a great view mind.

Comment

The only thing now seems that as soon as a player goes down with any sort of injury the refs seem to stop the game,I thought it was when a player had a head injury. At times you can have the ball in the last third attacking and the ref stops the game for a nothing injury,then you end up with the ball back with your keeper when the game restarts.

Comment

Working...
                  X