Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny chants

Do we have any now?

I found this on QPR Report's site where it's taken from a blog from a chap called Chris Charles. They actually made me laugh out loud.

Can you add to them?:

"...this suggestion on a Derby messageboard for new boy Alberto Bueno, to the tune of 'Day-O': "Bueno, Bue-e-e-no. Alberto come and don't wanna go home." Marvellous.

And a big up to the Brighton fans on North Stand Chat who were recounting the best chants they'd heard down the years.

There were the fans with a poor view from the away end at the Withdean who sang "Will you tell us if we score?", plus the one about former Brentford defender Sam Sodje and his sibling: "He ain't Efe - he's his brother!"

But the best was their encounter with Norwich fans, who, prompted by the "Norwich, Norwich, give us a song" taunt, instantly responded with:

"Delia Smith's a classic cook
    "She makes the whole team porridge,
    "She also makes a steak au poivre,
    "But that don't rhyme with Norwich!""

Over to you guys (and gals!)

I remember away at Brighton, they'd just done a round of "stand up if you love Brighton" and in response, making reference to their sexuality, we sung "stand up coz you can't sit down, stand up coz you can't sit down " made me chuckle :-)
    Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

When Mohammed al fayed took Micheal Jackson to fulham and walked him round the pitch, Fulham fans sang "where were you when we were sh1t"!!

Comment

On another note - slightly off topic - yesterday there was a lot of good will banter towards Strachan with chants of Lichtenstein and strawberry blonde your having a laugh. Then theres always one guy who has to take it too far by going STRACHAN YOUR A C STRACHAN STRACHAN YOUR A C!

Why is there always one??

Comment

Chant that made me laugh yesterday was:

Scotland Scotland what's the score.

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
            When Mohammed al fayed took Micheal Jackson to fulham and walked him round the pitch, Fulham fans sang "where were you when we were sh1t"!!

Comment

Are you Scotland in disguise had me laughing yesterday!!
              Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

I loved the one Reading used to sing to their Korean player a few years back.

'He'll shoot,he'll score,he'll eat you labrador (players name)'.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                  I loved the one Reading used to sing to their Korean player a few years back.

'He'll shoot,he'll score,he'll eat your labrador (players name)'.

Comment

He's small he's 5hit, he wear's a babies kit Scott Sinclair, Scott Sinclairrrrr.
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Watching Portsmouth v Arsenal last season on TV and hearing the Arsenal fans singing about their player Alex Song.
                      'One song, We've only got one song, we've only got one song'

I also think we have a good one about Antonio German though.
                      'One decent German, there's only one decent German'
                      Last edited by 80sCasual; 13-09-2010, 10:06 AM.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X