Sat in X block today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat in X block today

Will definitely be back in there,cracking view and great atmosphere,gave them jocks dogs abuse.loved it,top top day out
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

You must have sat at the back of X.

Comment

I sat in x block, it was the only place left with 3 seats together.

Great crack and atmospher defo do again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        Will definitely be back in there,cracking view and great atmosphere,gave them jocks dogs abuse.loved it,top top day out

Comment

We sit in X block.

Our only problem yesterday was the kids in the orange shirts who had held up the badge. Don't know what happened, but no-one seemed to know where they were supposed to sit and they were told to sit anywhere -- which was fine until the people with tickets for those seat turned up at or just after kick-off, and the first 10 minutes of the match was chaos with everyone having to stand up, move, sit down, stand up, move etc. etc.
          We also spent the rest of the game having to stand up and sit down for their endless toilet trips -- up and down like the proverbial #####'s drawers. Missed the third goal because of it.

I know we're trying to encourage the crowds but it was starting to grate on me after a while.
          Good job the banter with the jocks was amusing and the game had such a good outcome.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Mrs Isleworth sat in X Block yesterday and loved it so hopefully she will stay over there and not next to me anymore

Comment

I sat in X block as well yesterday and thought the atmosphere was superb. Ive always thought that was where the 'singers' should sit, right next the opposition fans, give them plenty of stick.

Comment

Yes, atmosphere is great in there. Love looking at the away fans faces as the goals pile in.
                Hoping we don't get demolished any time soon -- don't want them looking at us instead!
                Would be like an away game then!!

Comment

X Block is the place to be this season, and it's where I now sit.

My uncle is getting his season ticket there as well.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

When we had to move to X block, I thought it would be a bit quiet and dull -- but it's not like that at all.
                    Very different perspective to Lower Loft (although I miss the people we used to sit with).

Comment

Great atmosphere,have moved my season ticket there this season from SAR. Only trouble is around the bars and toilets at half time,rammed. And now they have decided to put a mobile bar in the middle of the smoking area causing more congestion.

Comment

I used to sit in X years ago.

The last season I sat there was the one when we came from 2-0 down at home to leicester to win 3-2.

The same season when we drew 1-1 at home to Wolves on a freezing cold, snowey Tuesday evening...That useles tw@t, Carl Cort who always saved his goals for us scored off te bench.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Normally sit in Paddocks but will be in X Block for Donny game with a couple of mates. Would sit there more often but the leg room is rubbish and am constantly up and down letting people in and out, I feel like I'm in a pensioners aerobic class.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                            Normally sit in Paddocks but will be in X Block for Donny game with a couple of mates. Would sit there more often but the leg room is rubbish and am constantly up and down letting people in and out, I feel like I'm in a pensioners aerobic class.
                            Yep -- have never got up and down so much during a match as I did yesterday.
                            Luckily I'm on the end of a row, so legroom OK, but I had to get up to let someone in or out around 12-14 times in each half.

Comment

Been in X block a few seasons.

It's okay when the crowds are good and we are playing well.But when we are losing or have a lowish attendance it is like a morgue.

Comment

Working...
                              X