No announcement yet.

Football League Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can Cardiff be joint top with us when we've got a better goal difference than them!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      How can Cardiff be joint top with us when we've got a better goal difference than them!
      Exactly!
      Effing BBC...
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

We were the main game in our last game before yesterday.. there are 72 teams in the football league and we won't always be featured heavily, as is only to be expected.

Thought they got it right with the "main game" again yesterday. I know the Burnley Vs Preston game was on the telly but at a time when most fans that have been at games would have been on their way home.

If you want good QPR highlights, sign up to world. You get 10 mins + of pretty much every game.

Comment

This wasn't to do with that -- it was to do with the comment that Cardiff "are joint top" whilst giving very little credit for the team who are actually top.
          There is a big Cardiff love-fest every week on that programme.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

to be fair they gave us a great big up when talking after the clips. he said we are looking ominous.

Comment

The point is Cardiff are NOT joint top they are 2nd. If the season ended today we would be champions. So the presenter was wrong. Casual racism? Behave yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                This wasn't to do with that -- it was to do with the comment that Cardiff "are joint top" whilst giving very little credit for the team who are actually top.
                There is a big Cardiff love-fest every week on that programme.

Move the BBC to Grangetown and then see how much they still love Cardiff.

The guy is presenting a football show and should get his facts right. Cardiff are not joint top, they are second.

Comment

Pretty sure the original poster knew the presenters name.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald View Post
                    He said joint top....but dont let that get in the way of your casual rascism
                    Berk.

Comment

behave mate, Maneesh is Shite and so is leroy. what the hell has that got to do with someones race. I happen to think Lineker is boring as **** as well.

Comment

Flavio's a fat git.

There, I said it.

Comment

Plank.

Comment

I think some people are being jokey but others are not picking up on it or the included emoticon and taking it seriously.

I blame foreigners myself they cant be trusted
                            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                              behave mate, Maneesh is Shite and so is leroy. what the hell has that got to do with someones race.
                              I happen to think Lineker is boring as **** as well.

Is it because 'e is white?

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                                Is it because 'e is white?

more like perma-tanned.

I personally think that Adrain Childes is the worst football presenter at the moment and if that makes me racist against Brummies I don't give a monkies
                                18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Working...
                                X