that bloke is a complete knob
    18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Clueless.

Sack him.

Comment

Believe he said "Joint top" but ?? there not,goal difference does count

Comment

He said joint top....but dont let that get in the way of your casual rascism

Comment

Originally posted by Donald View Post
            bit strong, don't think it was meant like that, but i suppose some people will only want to read it that way.Specially as you commented on the other thread as well.

Comment

Stupid show!!!! Were are flying top of the league, playing great and we get 20 seconds air time :strive:

Comment

Is this a new reference creeping into society now, as it seems like people can play the race card without having to back it up it.

Comment

The man maybe a good presenter but he knows nothing about football. Because he's Asian doesn't mean he can't be **** at his job. And it doesn't make you a racist for pointing it out.

Casual racism... Behave yourself and take that chip off your shoulder.

Comment

casual rascism? lib dem are you!

Comment

Racism? No. Truth.
                      I couldn't believe it when he said that -- they weren't joint top and still aren't.
                      And the passing nod made to us was just pure insult.
                      Does it REALLY choke the BBC THAT much to acknowledge that we are doing well?
                      Totally pees me off, this whole Cardiff love-in thing.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I might have missed something quite obvious but why do some think the origional posters comments were racist?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          I might have missed something quite obvious but why do some think the origional posters comments were racist?
                          No idea. I reacted to the FLS's comment in the same way.
                          Inaccurate and not giving credit to the team who ARE top (not joint top).
                          Wonder if the players watched it?
                          Wonder what they felt?
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

No idea. If anything surely 'Donald's' comment is racist, as he is the one that brought race into the discussion and seems to want this person treated differently based on his origins.

Comment

The only reason I can think of is that the original poster got his name wrong, calling him Amit instead of Manish - but how that could interpreted as racist is beyond belief

Comment

Working...
                              X