just back....................and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just back....................and

happier than a turkey at bernard matthews funeral............know its a marathon not a sprint but we look lie a kenyan in a 10000 meters field!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

i really dont want to bock iit, but has anyone else 'not' got that feeling that we always have that it will all end soon and go back to normal whenever we go on a good 3 or 4 game run.
    confidence is sky high.

Comment

we r top of the league say we r top of the league!!! Roll on Tuesday night....luvvin it!!
      U Rssssssssss

Comment

we have the manager,back room staff, no interfering from above and hulse,smith,rowlands buzsacky on the bench............its gonna happen!

Comment

Looked awesome second half.

Play like that regularly and we will be right up there.

Comment

we ouze class going forward and see us in palyoffs minimum!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              i really dont want to bock iit, but has anyone else 'not' got that feeling that we always have that it will all end soon and go back to normal whenever we go on a good 3 or 4 game run.
              confidence is sky high.
              The difference between this run and the run we had last October is,
              This season it is our own players rather than loanees, we have stability under 1 manager now and lastly before the run last season we had a terrible start to the season, where this year we've started well so are not playing catch up.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Unbelievable jeff, we were 5 star 2nd half, they couldnt handle us.

Connolly and my boy Kaspers were rocks, both were outstanding.

Everyone was amazing. I to am allways scared of getting to over confident, but sometimes you just have to let loose and enjoy the good times.

Were a major force to be reckoned with, we fear no foe.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

This is the second time we have had a ten minute spell where we blew the oppo away. Roll on Ipswich can't wait
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Make no mistake Boro are a good side and today was a proper test which we passed with flying colours. It bodes really well for the season. Boro were shell-shocked for that 20 minutes of the 2nd half, we were driving at them from every angle and they didnt know what hit them.

Comment

lets be fair before the season started most of us would of said you wont get a harder game than boro, yes they were poor but we ripped them apart.
                      and were gonna **** ipswich tuesday aswell

Comment

Rode our luck first half at times but dominated 'em second! Delighted.

Comment

Boro were shocking second half.Made it easy for us.Take nothing away from our efforts,but that was a poor side we played today.

Strachan will be one foot out the door now.Needs to turn it round next game or two to keep his job.

Comment

Bah humbug everyone

We still have to find some dirt on Paladini at all costs and kick him out or results will never go our way

Comment

1st half Boro gave as good as they got, we well organised and should have scored from a corner. That said Adel was unlucky near half time with a brilliant turn & shot, well saved.
                              In fairness, I thought Boro just shaded it, if only on possesion.
                              2nd half we hit them with 3 killer blows in the 1st 15 mins and there was no coming back from them.
                              2 genius balls from Adel.
                              In fact, last 20 mins was a bit dull until Hogan hit the bar with a brilliant effort.

3 goals, 3 points and still top. Loving it.

Comment

Working...
                              X