No announcement yet.

HH today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and he should have had one just befor half-time!

Comment

aye i know. hes averaging two a game.

Comment

Totally agree, thought he was clear man of the match with Derry second. Won everything in the air but not just a battering ram, clever with his lay offs. I'm not making out I'm some footballing expert because I was completely wrong about the signing of Derry (I couldn't see the point) but I've always thought Helguson could come good for us if fans kept off his back. Yes, he is never going to be the most clinical finisher but nor was, say, Andy Cole, yet anyone would have wanted him in their team. Think Hulse will have a battle on his hands to get in the team - be very intersting to see that unfold.

Comment

I thought H.H has had a very good start to season he's leading the line really well, so cool with the pen. I hope people dont get on his back just because he missses a few chances his all round game has been outstanding.

Comment

Really surprised Helguson has received so few votes on the Man of the Match poll. He was absolutely outstanding, both in performance and workrate on Saturday.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
              Helgusson today was superb, he led the line brilliantly and chased and fought for every ball, even when the going got tough in the first half he never shirked a challenge. Best performance i have seen from him, clear MOTM, special mention to Derry who is like brick wall, the harder the game the harder his tackles.
              Amazing how a players fortunes can turn around when he is confident and is backed/cheered on by the supporters. Still quite a bit away from his best though IMHO. People forget the actual work he puts in for the team. Not only going forward but also defending as well.

Comment

Working...
              X