HH today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HH today

Helgusson today was superb, he led the line brilliantly and chased and fought for every ball, even when the going got tough in the first half he never shirked a challenge. Best performance i have seen from him, clear MOTM, special mention to Derry who is like brick wall, the harder the game the harder his tackles.

Best game in hoops

Comment

totally. he really is fighting for his place, would be wrong to drop him for hulse at this moment. never thought id ever ever ever see me typing them words.
      him and vine are two of my most hated players of the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
        Helgusson today was superb, he led the line brilliantly and chased and fought for every ball, even when the going got tough in the first half he never shirked a challenge. Best performance i have seen from him, clear MOTM, special mention to Derry who is like brick wall, the harder the game the harder his tackles.
        most fans are honest, when you keep seeing inept performances you're entitled to let off some frustration, likewise when we see a good performance than heap some praise on them
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

give HH confidence he is top striker in this league..

its important that even if HH has a bad game we dont get on his back..

didnt go today, quite gutted i didnt.. made school boy error in ditching rangers for a bird.. who in turn let me down.. i know i know..
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

We have a fine blend of tactically good footballers and fighters like HH.
            What can spoil this is us, the fans, by getting on peoples back - and what do we gain - just look at the last 12-15 years.
            Lets enjoy this - get behind everyone one the team - even if they make some errors now and then.
            I now believe we are going to the premiership. We have the board, the manager, the players - I hoe we have the fans also

Comment

HH superb today and to be fair has upped his whole game since the start of the season, which again is also credit to NW.

Comment

hh was awesome today as was gorrks

Comment

A solid performance he is getting better and better
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Helguson was brilliant today. Won so many balls in the air against 2 big centre halves. he is a different player under Warnock.

Keep it up, Heidur!
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Heidar was awesome today,clever,fought for everything.Well done son
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by ILTA View Post
                        We have a fine blend of tactically good footballers and fighters like HH.
                        What can spoil this is us, the fans, by getting on peoples back - and what do we gain - just look at the last 12-15 years.
                        Lets enjoy this - get behind everyone one the team - even if they make some errors now and then.
                        I now believe we are going to the premiership. We have the board, the manager, the players - I hoe we have the fans also
                        Good post and agree.

Comment

He's had a great start to the season.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

have we ever had so many penalties?
                            heider is winning one nearly every week with his clever play.
                            really respect him at the moment, hes giving it his all.

Comment

Tha wee jocko thought he was at Murrayfield with that 'challenge' on Heidur, cameras didn't catch it but it was blatant as you'll ever see.

Comment

Working...
                              X