Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaun Derry and our new organised defensive unit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to have been a fly on the wall at half time. It must have been a classic Warnock dressing down with both barrels as they were a completely different side 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
      Not quite sure how we pick a man of the match from that lot today but i have to say Derry was outstanding breaking up anything Boro had to offer.
      Derry was my man of the match today, Boro's keeper second. Derry fights for everything and is a true motivator. Oue whole team is playing for and encouraging each other, we havn't seen the best yet and that gives me a hard on!

Comment

W12 that is the most positive and apreciative post I've ever read from you, fair play!

U rsssss

Comment

I love this picture form yesteday

I put my hands up I didn't like the signing of Derry but so far he has been excellent.

Comment

what a great picture. i seriously cant remember a rangers side going so mental everytime we score and when we have one. paddy and derry are like they have played for us for donkeys years. (no pun intended)

Comment

Derry has been a great signing, doesn't do anything flash, but gets through tons of work.People like him are vital in a side which contains people like Adel/Buz. Also takes pressure off the defence.

Comment

I always said Derry would be important for us this season as every team needs a player like him. We fell apart when we lost /Mahon and Rowlands in quick succession last season.

But...As much as I felt Derry would be an important player, I never knewe he'd be this important. He's given us a totally different outlook and along with Hill, they have installed an attitude not seen since the days of Ollie. Everyone is fighting for their place, and most importantly, they are fighting for eachother.

We've now got two very good forwards recently signed who will struggle to get into the side, and NONE of us thought that would ever happen.

We're hard working to the core and unbelievably well organised.

I'm well impressed, as are the fans of every other team in this league.

Well done Neil Warnock.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

The whole team was super yesterday,hard to pick a man of the match,but I would have to go with Derry.

Comment

i went for helguson for the sheer fact winning that penalty turned the game to a great win for us.

Comment

I hold my hand up and admit I was really underwhelmed by his signing - partly influenced by a Palace season ticket holder I know who is normally quite sensible in his judgements and he made Derry sound very limited - but I've been hugely impressed by him and just what we need. Thought he was superb yesterday - and not merely for his tackling and grit, great though that was, I also think it showed he is a bit under-rated as a passer as well: he's no Tarrabt, obviously, but nor is he without a fair bit of skill.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Why just because you don't like flair players doesn't mean I don't appreciate an organised defensive unit, have you never seen my postings on Sousa.

You silly sausage, anyway off around the manor now to celebrate the victory, cheerio
                        Maybe if you went to more games you would understand what balance means to a team.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          Maybe if you went to more games you would understand what balance means to a team.
                          oh dear, the going to games line again, not got a different record.

Comment

Working...
                          X