Have the club messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have the club messed up

Giving Boro the whole end is now looking like a big mistake,their intial allocation of 1700 seats in the top and bottom tier have not sold out,still plenty available.

However Rangers who wanted to buy on the day will now have to sit in restricted view tickets and maybe split up if going with other people.

It is about time the club just gave away team 1750 top tier tickets only,the 10% rule does not apply in league games,Norwich one year only gave us 1000 tickets and Man United would never give 7600 to the away fans in a league game.

Very few teams bar Leeds will sell the 2900 tickets in the away end.

If we cold get a good load of support in there too we could generate a fair amount of noise,
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Surly the top tier holds less than 1,750 its tiny , i think the top tier holds about 1,000 maybee 1100 at best. I thought the whole school end only holds 2,300 or so?

Comment

There were about 2900 from Newcastle last year.

Turns out that it wasn't a great decision if there will be R's in restricted view seats. Hopefully this will become a regular thing

Comment

Bottom tier 1100 odd, top tier around 1750

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Bottom tier 1100 odd, top tier around 1750
            That really surprises me, i thought that end was a lot smaller than that.

Comment

would you want to sit below,Leeds,Pompey,Wall,Cov fans in yer nice spit covered clobber?
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Put Pompey and Cov in lower they wont sell more than 1k I don't think if Pompey's on a weeknight and Cov are just...****

Comment

Cov dont like us and do tend to turn out for us so can see a bit more than a thousand.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    would you want to sit below,Leeds,Pompey,Wall,Cov fans in yer nice spit covered clobber?

Just give out those cheap rain macs for certain games

Comment

Only took about 750 odd last year on a satdee if I remember. Even if they do sell 1,100 then **** 'em thats all they get in my book

Comment

Simple - get a season ticket!!

Seriously though, if we can keep up this level of form then I can see many having "a half season ticket at QPR" on the old Christmas list!!

Bring it on.

How I'd love an announcement in October that FB,BE and GP are doing one an Kingfisher are in combined with us still in the top 2. That would guarantee 17000 crowds every home game.

I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          Surly the top tier holds less than 1,750 its tiny , i think the top tier holds about 1,000 maybee 1100 at best. I thought the whole school end only holds 2,300 or so?
                          Going by the online ticketing and seats available, the upper tier holds 2,025, and the lower tier 1,413. Totalling 3,438 for the whole school end.
                          Something is not quite right.
                          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                            Going by the online ticketing and seats available, the upper tier holds 2,025, and the lower tier 1,413. Totalling 3,438 for the whole school end.
                            Something is not quite right.
                            I think it did hold that until they lost the very resticted seats in both corners, they did not even face the pitch,thats was around 500 seats ,although over the years i sometimes wished my seat did not face the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                              I think it did hold that until they lost the very resticted seats in both corners, they did not even face the pitch,thats was around 500 seats ,although over the years i sometimes wished my seat did not face the pitch.
                              Why don't they change it on the eTicketing site then.
                              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                              X