Only 864 tickets available for Boro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 864 tickets available for Boro.

Only 103 tickets left in SA Road stand going by the online ticketing.
    Thats including the Paddock.

484 available in the Loft end.

277 available in Ellerslie.

Remember thats after Season tickets of which not all turn up (strange or Boro home though)

So Only 864 tickets available by my calculations, surely that can't be right otherwise we are looking a very good attendance.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Latest from the club says this ( glad it aint my turn to queue up for the half time beers - looks like a longer than normal wait...)
    Latest match Information:

East & West Paddocks Sold Out

South Africa Road - 'Silver' areas sold out, limited availability in gold areas, only expect restricted views to be available in this stand on the day of the game.

Ellerslie Road - limited availability in both gold & silver areas, only expect restricted views to be available in this stand on the day of the game.

Loftus Road Lower - single seats only, expected to sell out on the day of the game.

Odd that the members block is the least populated eh?

Loftus Road Upper - members only, limited availability.

Comment

Looking good!Can't wait!

Comment

Should be announced at about 13,450 then..

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          Should be announced at about 13,450 then..

Comment

I have tried to book "limited availabiliy" areas online before and not been able to find 2 seats together. On match days seen entire banks empty in same areas. Not sure if a load of businesses own tickets they let their sales team hand out or what...

Should be good turn out tomorrow though - 17 i reckon!
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Make that 860 left.

I fancy a bit of touting in Uxbridge Road.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                I have tried to book "limited availabiliy" areas online before and not been able to find 2 seats together. On match days seen entire banks empty in same areas. Not sure if a load of businesses own tickets they let their sales team hand out or what...

Should be good turn out tomorrow though - 17 i reckon!
                Could be what you're saying or just season ticket holders that haven't turned up, i do think tomorrow will be different though with Boro being a very attractive fixture, i'm not too sure how many they are bringing so i don't know whether they have both the top and lower school ends though.
                Definitely above 15k though imo.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

774 now..but certainly a few season ticket holders round me never seem to show up! Meh should be 16k+ hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    Could be what you're saying or just season ticket holders that haven't turned up, i do think tomorrow will be different though with Boro being a very attractive fixture, i'm not too sure how many they are bringing so i don't know whether they have both the top and lower school ends though.
                    Definitely above 15k though imo.
                    Boro normally bring quite a few if my memory serves me right.

Comment

They've had a poor start to the season and have recently been getting only about 15k at home themselves...expect about 1,000

Comment

Let's hope this likely looking attendance is the norm for the rest of the season. There's nothing like being in contention and playing attacking football to draw the crowds.

Comment

We stuffed on staurday then......everytime we have close to a full house that a good performance would help bring back the crowd, we play poohy and get stuffed.

Still going to put a 3-1 bet on for us to win
                          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                            They've had a poor start to the season and have recently been getting only about 15k at home themselves...expect about 1,000
                            Going by the online ticketing and seats available, the upper tier holds 2,025, and the lower tier 1,413. Totalling 3,438 for the whole school end.
                            Something is not quite right.
                            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Went to box office today i couldnt get 3 tickets together in the loft end.

Looks like apart from a few single seats here and there its going to be sold out and love it just love it (Keegan Style) when loftus rd is full

UU RRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X