How will you react when we lose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will you react when we lose?

It's been a fantastic start to the season and the feelgood factor is contagious. Neil's had Manager of the Month and Adel is the Player of the Month. 2 forwards as good as signed, competition for places, bonhomie everywhere you look.

How strong are the fans when we have to face up to our first loss. Will all the good that has been built up crumble overnight?

No I don't think so. We KNOW that we have a great manager, we KNOW that we have a great squad, we KNOW that we will lose the odd match.

Comment

I'll kick the dog
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Everyone looses matches. I just hope when it happens the fans stay onboard.
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

When we lose all happen what happens when we lose at other times. Sulk don't talk to anyone and in mood for 2 hours then begin to look forward to the next game that I believe we going to win. Just this sason think I sulk less than other season

Comment

Will be disappointed but thats when we lose at any stage of the season. Peed off when PV turned us over but we ain't going to go all season unbeaten so a defeat is and will happen. I guess we will lose several games and each time we do I'll be sad but soon as the next game arrives I'm always optomistic.

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Blame the ref !! like NW will
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

NW doesn't do losing, we'll draw 12 games this season but won't lose any, so I make that 114 points and top of the league

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  NW doesn't do losing, we'll draw 12 games this season but won't lose any, so I make that 114 points and top of the league
                  Would love that

Comment

Will probably beat my Mrs up, take a belt to the kids, hang the dog, set fire to the neighbours new car then hit the bottle..

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      Love it Rich
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Bbboooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Will probably beat my Mrs up, take a belt to the kids, hang the dog, set fire to the neighbours new car then hit the bottle..
                          Take losing well then

Comment

Go on a mad killing spree and then top myself....

obviously.

Comment

could happen saturday,wouldnt be surprised

Comment

Working...
                              X