Feel good factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel good factor

This has got to be the best buzz around the place ive known for many a year. A PROPER manager (who is allowed to manage hint hint Flavio) a squad with a great mix of players/characters, a board who listen to their manager and a player in Taraabt that practicly every team is s hit scared of.
    Roll on saturday

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    This has got to be the best buzz around the place ive known for many a year. A PROPER manager (who is allowed to manage hint hint Flavio) a squad with a great mix of players/characters, a board who listen to their manager and a player in Taraabt that practicly every team is s hit scared of.
    Roll on saturday
    Agree, great times to be supporting the club.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

How about free flights for overseas fans, like at least once per season
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        How about free flights for overseas fans, like at least once per season
        More funny stuff in your hamster food?
        Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Loving it at present

Comment

Let's hope it continues.

Comment

It honestly has the feeling of the 75/76 season.

We go to Loftus Road expecting three points. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post

Im not that confident yet, I don't expect to win, but Icertinally am more confident than previous seasons!!
                Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post

Feels more like 83 to me, as I expected us to do well. In 75/76 it took me a little by surprise, although we had good players they were not at that time seen as the best, infact as with now Webby, McLintock were seen as past their best. Lets just hope a few more turn up in future to 'expect the 3 points' and feel the buzz.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Its about time we had a good run and some real optimism for the season. It makes you feel good, makes you proud and you just want the next games to come thick and fast.

Had a biker go past me yesterday he had his thumbs up and pointing down to his number plate ??? ?? OPR (My car ha a couple of QPR stickers in window)

Long may it continue but lets not get too disappointed when we finally lose a game

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Very rarely "expect to win", Sad but true! Same with England! This month offers a real challenge for R's. If we come thru it more or less intact I will be ****-a-hoop. I had that "expect to win" thing with Scunnie after the prior outings. But they're shite. If we can get past Boro, ipswich, doncaster, leicester, millwall etc I may start getting right cocky about the Norwich game and beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                        Very rarely "expect to win", Sad but true! Same with England! This month offers a real challenge for R's. If we come thru it more or less intact I will be ****-a-hoop. I had that "expect to win" thing with Scunnie after the prior outings. But they're shite. If we can get past Boro, ipswich, doncaster, leicester, millwall etc I may start getting right cocky about the Norwich game and beyond!

Comment

Working...
                        X