Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching the international qualifiers this week and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not this tired old nonsence again.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. QPR don't play England (or whoever your country is).

If you have two children - do you compare them all the time and decide that you put one before the other? There should be room in a football fan's heart for both club and country!

If we win the World Cup I will soil myself with happiness. Doesn't mean I support QPR any less.

PS - James - have to take issue with your example though. Podolski is not German - he is Polish. Germany are doing what Jack Charlton did with the Irish. That approach to international football is a disgrace IMHO and debases it's credibility.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
      Not this tired old nonsence again.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. QPR don't play England (or whoever your country is).

If you have two children - do you compare them all the time and decide that you put one before the other? There should be room in a football fan's heart for both club and country!

If we win the World Cup I will soil myself with happiness. Doesn't mean I support QPR any less.

PS - James - have to take issue with your example though. Podolski is not German - he is Polish. Germany are doing what Jack Charlton did with the Irish. That approach to international football is a disgrace IMHO and debases it's credibility.
      I know what you are saying silvercue but my point was i dont get the same buzz out of england as i do with Rangers. Anyway if you dont like the thread why on earth reply to it?

Comment

Working...
      X