Anyone hear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear

the commentator say the ground in Basil is like a bigger QPR?
    Poor gits,more people with no leg room and posts in the way.Iselworth will feel like a pig in s h i t then.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Yeh, was on comp and heard him say Queens Park Rangers, had to re-wind to hear what he said
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

have they got an empty c club?
      18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Not if Iselworth is sitting in there they havnt
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

what does it come compleat with rusting girders n stench of phiss!!!.and the aroma of ole jamaican reefer in the toilets!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Certainly did!

Beefy was getting soaked out there earlier!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Really reminded me of Loftus Road.....

Right up to the point where that sh..ty piece of two bob scaffolding on the tv gantry that comes into view whenever the ball gets within 5 yards of Ellerslie Rd !!!!!

Comment

yes but did they have a midget in a wedge outside wearing baby gap clobber n riding a grifter?????
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yes heard it and had to laugh really. Nearly 40k inside the ground far cry from the masses in W12. Did see a couple of QPR flags though
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                  X