Ian Holloway to Southampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
    Not a chance!!! This will probably be his only opportunity to manage in the premiership and theres no wayn he will swap that for league one.
    my sentiments exactly.
    and i think grant is sacked all but on paper already. chelsea this week (0-4) and then the week after at stoke, which apparantly he will not be attending due to yum kipper or something like that.
    hes gone already.

Comment

Ian Holloway is 40/1 on Paddy Power. They are the only bookies I can find even offering odds on Holloway. There are a lot of other managers on the list with shorter odds.

Might have a couple of quid on it as a long shot, but thats about it IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
        Blimey - really! That's shocking. Grant must have an eye to his back (always!) but that is premature and a half isn't it?!

If true, they do like mixing up that Pompey/Saints managerial whirlgigy don't they! Pay back for Rednapp perhaps! I can't see anyone (anyone at all) wanting Grant! Like a fat Paul Hart. With slightly worse grasp of the language

What a great description!

Comment

Originally posted by mccoyranger1 View Post
          Ian Holloway is 40/1 on Paddy Power. They are the only bookies I can find even offering odds on Holloway. There are a lot of other managers on the list with shorter odds.

Might have a couple of quid on it as a long shot, but thats about it IMO.
          dont waste your money mate.
          but if you do bet, bet with me, im offering 500-1.
          these boys are trying to educate me, but i refuse to be taught, so ill take any bets on this happening.

Comment

another logical way to look at it is, would you prefer a relegation ( getting spanked in the process ) or another promotion on your CV.
            He gets himself a reputation of getting teams up he will always be wanted by clubs.

Comment

More Money (If what Nodge says is right)

Closer to Home

Bigger Club

Much more potential than Blackpool

Better Facilities

The list could go on and on. Blackpool will only last one season in the prem and could very well be at the same level as Southampton next season. Could well be true

Comment

I hope Holloway does well at blackpool and I am sure he will stay there.

Comment

Olly will deffo stay at Blackpool as Tangerine is his favourite colour.

Comment

Adkins was offered but has turned it down (over compensation terms). Not sure what this does to this topic but all your monies are safe for a while longer!

Comment

"He won't be living in a rented flat in Lytham"

Nothing wrong with Lytham, its an extremely pleasant place to live!
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                        "He won't be living in a rented flat in Lytham"

Nothing wrong with Lytham, its an extremely pleasant place to live!
                        Golf balls through the window, surely?

Comment

I think theres a good chance Olly could move and I feel he would do a good job.

Comment

"Golf balls through the window, surely?"

Well there is that but they dont encourage hackers
                            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              I think theres a good chance Olly could move and I feel he would do a good job.
                              BREAKING NEWS ON SKY NEWS IS THAT HES LEFT THE PREMIERSHIP AND GONE TO THE FIRST DIVISION. :drunk:

hes off to swindon saturday and not the geordies stately ground.

Comment

LOL so hes spent his whole managerial career dreaming of managing at the top level. Has managed against all odds to get there with Blackpool and will leave to after 3 games to go to work for a league 1 team with a meddling chairman.

Its not going to happen

Comment

Working...
                                X