Season ticket loyalty points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ticket loyalty points

Just had a look at my loyalty points on the offish and they haven't given me the 70 points for re-newing my season ticket. Has this happened to anyone else too?

Given up with those loyalty points. They mean f**k all anyway.

Still haven't had the invite to the training ground from last season.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

that reminds me, I was one of the first 1000 to renew so I should be getting some sort of membership box too!

Comment

Yeah i renewed my season ticket and it says i have no points
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

where do you check your points? cant find it anywhere.

Comment

They gave me mine in April, took them away in May, gave them to me in July and almost immediately took them away again -- so I also have no season ticket loyalty points.
            No loyalty points day from last season.
            No box for being in the first 1000 to renew.
            No exclusive scarf yet.

All I have is blood on my arm where my psycho kitty just scratched me.
            Great.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

First 1000 also in a draw every home game for a w12 seat. Not been done either!
              Love what the mittals have done by pushing the club forward, but I'll say it again whoever is in charge of pr should be sacked!!

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                First 1000 also in a draw every home game for a w12 seat. Not been done either!
                Love what the mittals have done by pushing the club forward, but I'll say it again whoever is in charge of pr should be sacked!!
                SNAP mate. The first year they did the loyality points thing I missed 6 games all season. Aquired more than enough points for the event with the players (or whatever it was) and pretty much the same last year but both times I've got nish! I've complained to the club regarding the Derby tickets too because they never had enough tickets left together I had to buy them on the day missing out on the loyality points on those too.

It's a complete shambles!

Comment

Like Hammersmith R I've given up bothering, last time I looked I had been allocated the points for ST renewal but cba looking now.
                  Remember, there is a staff directory on the offish site so you can email your complaint direct to the marketing department or PR department.
                  Also, as a Season Ticket holder you are automatically enrolled as a member of the Official Supporters Club, you could try contacting them if you don't get any joy from the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Raj View Post
                    Just had a look at my loyalty points on the offish and they haven't given me the 70 points for re-newing my season ticket. Has this happened to anyone else too?
                    Same sort of thing happened to me except they did give me the points yet it clearly showed they took them off again leaving me with 0.
                    I went into the Box Office before the Barnsley game and asked them to check their system. They agreed it had been done but had no reason why but they did correct the error there and then re-instating the points.
                    I suggest you pop into the BO on Saturday if you're going where I'm sure they will sort it for you.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

you guys talk like women,
                      you feel your are 'entitled'
                      either you supprt the club or you don't
                      don't cry like women about it.

waaahhhhh! where's my scarf?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post

Erm, if there is a loyalty scheme, which says you get loyalty points for renewing your Season Ticket, and you renew your Season Ticket, then you ARE 'entitled'.
                        Don't see your problem mate.
                        Except you keep referring to "talking like women", "crying like women".
                        Strange.......

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post

What on earth are you talking about?

Having trecked up and down the country last season I accured enough loyalty points to get an (unexpected) invite from the club to an 'exclusive' day at Harlington watching pre-season training and having lunch with the players. I did not ask for this, the club sent me an invitation. I was quite looking forward to it, but it has not happened and there have been no subsequent communication as to why not.

For this season I renewed our season tickets early (me plus two sons), not because of the gifts on offer, but because I happened to have the money at the time. The club promised us an exclusive scarf each plus an extra gift pack for being in the first 1000 to renew. These have not been delivered, nor have I received any communication about them since they had my money.

If feeling aggrieved about these broken promises from the club makes me and my sons sound like 'woman' to you then that's your opinion. Personally I think you come across as an ignorant misogynist.
                          Last edited by Macca69; 08-09-2010, 02:25 AM.
                          18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

did the fellas from 67 or 75 have 'promises' of scarves? no they didn't , they stood up all game and they supported the team with all their might, if you support the team, you do it with your heart, it runs in your veins, you don't need a bloody scarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                              Erm, if there is a loyalty scheme, which says you get loyalty points for renewing your Season Ticket, and you renew your Season Ticket, then you ARE 'entitled'.
                              Don't see your problem mate.
                              Except you keep referring to "talking like women", "crying like women".
                              Strange.......
                              Entitlement is welfare, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X